This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I reloaded until I got one I liked.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bubble Bobble and Thundercats. The story should use an Antarctic expedition as a plot device!
  • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monty Python & the Holy Grail and The Simpsons. The story should use hypnosis as a plot device!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
  • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cardcaptor Sakura and the Diary of Anne Frank. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!
    My favorite so far.
  • Cardcaptors: Wise Leader Adolf Saga?

Nothing can go wrong with this.
  • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lord of the Rings and Grand Theft Auto. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!
  • Nyan cat's biggest fan.
  • So, the QC store has a new shirt -
  • You called it.
  • edited April 2011
    You called it.
    Had to search to be sure, but turns out I did. Weird.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Gonna have to order that new laptop this weekend. My exhaust fan is emitting a smell of hot plastic, similar to the smell of a fresh Mold-O-Rama model.
  • When did you last clean out the fan?
  • When did you last clean out the fan?
    Good question.

Although, the computer is showing it's age in more ways than just heat, so it's due for the upgrade. Still, I'll clean out the internals over the weekend; I'm converting it for use as a dedicated Minecraft server.
  • So, apparently buying buttons in bulk is crazy inexpensive. Who knew?
  • So, It turns out the latest mortal combat game's config data has some interesting things in it. Including opn-disc DLC for Kratos, Quan Chi, and a bunch of others, a dummied Kinect support string, and an impressively comprehensive list of banned terms. They've even got such things as crack Spackler, and many terms in Italian, Spanish, German, and a few other languages.
  • and an impressively comprehensive list of banned terms. They've even got such things as crack Spackler, and many terms in Italian, Spanish, German, and a few other languages.
    Never thought of that before, but yet another reason PC gaming is superior.
  • and an impressively comprehensive list of banned terms. They've even got such things as crack Spackler, and many terms in Italian, Spanish, German, and a few other languages.
    Never thought of that before, but yet another reason PC gaming is superior.
    Yeah, you're right. PC games never censor words during online play.
  • Yeah, you're right. PC games never censor words during online play.
    Not any that I play, at least. They also mostly have voice chat that has complete freedom of speech. If you shitcock on XBox Live voice chat, you can get banned. Never heard of anyone being banned on Steam for anything but cheating. You might get banned from a server, but not from Steam itself.
  • Sorry if this turns out to be a false alarm, but people might want to turn on CNN. There are rumblings in the AP that Obama will make a rather large announcement in the next few minutes. There's a lot of speculation, and it sounds... eventful.
  • edited May 2011
    You had better turn on CNN now. Right now.

EDIT: They are becoming less cryptic. The scuttle is that Osama Bin Laden is dead.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • The scuttle is that Osama Bin Laden is dead.
    Meh. He's largely irrelevant at this point.
  • I have CNN live stream and WhiteHouse.gov and nothing is showing.
  • edited May 2011
    I have CNN live stream and WhiteHouse.gov and nothing is showing.
    Same here. Getting nothing but "stream starts soon" from cnn.
    Edit: the msnbc stream is up.
    Post edited by imptac on
  • WHERE IS THE DEATH CERTIFICATE??!!? HUH?!
  • WHERE IS THE DEATH CERTIFICATE??!!? HUH?!
    We've got a corpse and a DNA match, allegedly. Good enough for me.
  • Not important news.
  • The problem with trickle down economics is really that people keep ignoring the buckets of water rich people keep drawing from the bottom and fill into the top.
  • I'm on a bread binging phase right now. I was at Costco over the weekend and discovered Dave's Killer Bread. I purchased the 21 Whole Grain loaves and a Blues Bread. They are so delicious.