This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I have reclaimed joint custody of my friend's 360. Play games with me! My gamertag is lazyroar.
  • Lisa's uncle died unexpectedly last night of blood clots. He was about 45-ish. She had an odd relationship with him because he was mildly mentally retarded but had been self-sufficient for a number of years.
  • Lisa's uncle died unexpectedly last night of blood clots. He was about 45-ish. She had an odd relationship with him because he was mildly mentally retarded but had been self-sufficient for a number of years.
    Thrombosis is scary shit.
  • I just watched an Asylum film. Am I going to hell?
  • I just watched an Asylum film. Am I going to hell?
    Which one? I watched Sherlock Holmes. It had robot dinosaurs. I feel justified in my decision.
  • edited May 2011
    I just watched an Asylum film. Am I going to hell?
    As a connoisseur of shitty movies, Asylum's are weaksause. Sure they are bad, but just boring bad, Sherlock Holmes being an exception. You got to get you some Shira the Vampire Samurai if you want truly bad movies. It is on Hulu if you are interested.
    Post edited by Jordan O. on
  • #1 Cheerleading Camp..... It opens with toppless girls jumping on trampolines.
  • #1 Cheerleading Camp..... It opens with toppless girls jumping on trampolines.
  • Vitrification, the only way to be sure.
  • Sometimes it's hard not to believe in fate. Like a two-week stretch at the office when I don't want to do SHIT, and serendipity allows that to happen. Hooray me.
  • YoshoKatana aka Fedora-Wearing-GQ is awesome. You will all find out sooner or later. FUCKING EPIC.
  • YoshoKatana aka Fedora-Wearing-GQ is awesome. You will all find out sooner or later. FUCKING EPIC.
    I second this.
    Thirded.
    Thirded.
    Fourthed.
    Thirded.
    Fourthed.
    Fifthed(?)
  • I want some pinkberry frozen yogurt so bad right now.
  • edited May 2011
    Alright, now here's the story.

4chan had a prank going called the "Involuntary Flashmob" or the "Forever Alone Project", where they would get a bunch of blokes on internet dating sites with a fake profile, and get them to meet in a public place, where there are a handful of other blokes who had been similarly had. Obviously, the woman doesn't really exist in the traditional sense.
    Of course, as you can see by the above link, Vice (Along with Reddit's Ladyboners Sub-reddit - who deemed him “A lady boner, two feet long.”) took somewhat of a liking to one Dapper Gent with a Fine Fedora, Who clearly had not a single fuck to give-

Our own YoshoKatana, AKA, Keats.

So, Vice, Being Vice, Tracked down our favorite two-foot Ladyboner - Now that I think about it, that makes him sound like a sexy midget but moving swiftly along - And Interviewed him at length - Where he has shown himself to be witty, charming, unashamed, and unafraid to help a brother out in an orgy - along with a rather appealing GQ style photoshoot.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • FUCKING EPIC. You sir, are among my everyday heroes.
  • So basically, Yosho is now a meme, and Vice provided the rule 34 material.
  • God damn dude.
  • That's fucking nuts.
  • edited May 2011
    :3

Also, that interview is nowhere near safe-for-work. Just saying. YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT IT.

Oh, wow. It seems I'm on the front page of Vice UK, and there's an article in NY Mag. As for the actual interview, they cut down a bunch of stuff (like you do, when interviewing someone), so I come off kind of stilted and douchey. Oh well. Also, they might have over-emphasized the few times I've done acid. :-/
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • Holy shit, people in the comments are saying you need to lose weight. I think I'm starting to understand how women must feel all the time.

Also, this forum probably has a higher density of awesome people than anywhere else on the internet.
  • edited May 2011
    Dude.

WINNING.

EDIT: Granted, the interview made you sound like a giant hipster douche. But then again, that's fashionable these days.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • EDIT: Granted, the interview made you sound like a giant hipster douche.
    That is Vice's purpose on this earth.
  • edited May 2011
    EDIT: Granted, the interview made you sound like a giant hipster douche.
    That is Vice's purpose on this earth.
    Ninja'd. This.

Although, it'd be really really funny if Yosho ended up on Hipster Runnoff.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Although, it'd be really really funny if Yosho ended up on Hipster Runnoff.
    "Alt fedora bro flippin bird 2 4chan trolls, just vibing at Times Square."
  • "...I believe you have my stapler."
  • Yosho feels very appropriate for Mad Men. Grats on his status though.