This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Atomic Trivia War 9000: The Podcast: The Game

Comments

• This episode is not showing up in the iTunes feed. I'm blaming iTunes. This makes me mad. I had to download it myself. :(
  • This episode is not showing up in the iTunes feed. I'm blaming iTunes. This makes me mad. I had to download it myself. :(
    It's because iTunes hasn't switched over to the SS feed yet.
  • It's balls easy to subscribe to the new feed. You literally just drag and drop Jason's link into the iTunes window (with the podcasts section open) and it works.
  • ATW9K's next recording will be Thursday, Jan. 13, and I'd like to have some listeners submit questions to the gang. One question at a time, not a category. I want to make this a new part of the show. The questions shouldn't be stumpers. They should be good questions. Send them to me at reporterjason@gmail.com or on AIM if you happen to see JHawk0109 on.
  • Apparently, I'm not allowed to listen to this in the car anymore, because It's just me, talking back to the radio, and everyone else in the car is confused.
  • edited January 2011
    Are you giving answers, or are you screaming, "Jason, you stuttering fuck, what is your problem?" Because I never noticed how much I stutter until I had to try editing all that out.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • Are you giving answers, or are you screaming, "Jason, you stuttering fuck, what is your problem?" Because I never noticed how much I stutter until I had to try editing all that out.
    The former, interspersed with laughter and occasionally cursing when I get the wrong answer. I have absolutely not noticed that you studder, which is either a testament to your editing skill, or your over-estimation of how much you stutter.
  • I haven't noticed any stuttering either.
  • I sure as shit did.
  • Apparently, I'm not allowed to listen to this in the car anymore, because It's just me, talking back to the radio, and everyone else in the car is confused.
    I was laughing a lot at this episode. My coworker keeps asking, "Is it really that funny?" I simply reply, "Yes."

I'm totally looking forward to next week's recording.
  • I sure as shit did.
    Why you steal that guy's bike?
  • Editing my own voice is always a slightly horrifying experience at first. I'm given to excessive self-scrutiny as it is, and spending an hour editing a recording of myself brings it to a whole new level.
  • Damn, I would have aced that Buffy category.
  • Why you steal that guy's bike?
    That's racist.
  • It's not racist if it's true.
  • I sure as shit did.
    Trogdor you didn't notice? Because behind the scenes we all call him Billy Bibbit.
  • 1960S BURN, SON.
  • I have successfully petitioned Podomatic to redirect the RSS feed to our Libsyn hosting. I'm waiting to see whether that will cause issues. It seems to be working. Can anybody sitting in front of iTunes tell me whether the old feed is getting new episodes?
  • Yep, the redirect it working.
  • The itunes feed is getting the new ones, but did you re-release 11-13?
    They show up twice on my list, once as being downloaded and again as being not. Oh, and the explicit tag seems to have fallen off 12 and 13.
  • Yes, we released 11-13 on the new feed. Then Podomatic agreed to forward our RSS traffic to Libsyn. So if you subscribed while we were with Podomatic, 11-13 will show up twice.
  • I feel pretty good about myself for knowing Quetzalcoatl and Jörmungandr.
  • If you go onto iTunes and look up the podcast on the iTunes store, you can see a few user reviews. Omar seems to be a hit. Jeremy also enjoys Omar on the show.

You've won this time Gadget! (Omar)
  • edited January 2011
    Is there a way to see those without downloading iTunes?
    EDIT: Found. It doesn't seem to have the one you mentioned, though, so it probably doesn't give the full list.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on

• EDIT:Found. It doesn't seem to have the one you mentioned, though, so it probably doesn't give the full list.
    You get different reviews depending on which country's iTunes you specify. Some places have podcasts, some don't. Working through countries one by one to see all the reviews is annoying, and one of the main reasons I only check for reviews of my podcast once a year.
  • If you go onto iTunes and look up the podcast on the iTunes store, you can see a few user reviews. Omar seems to be a hit. Jeremy also enjoys Omar on the show.

You've won this time Gadget! (Omar)
    No reviews in the Canadian store yet... go on, be the first!
  • I wanted to leave one, and be the First Canadian, but it tells me that to make an itunes account, I need a credit card 0.o
  • I wanted to leave one, and be the First Canadian, but it tells me that to make an itunes account, I need a credit card 0.o
    There should be an option to have "None" under payment options.
  • Some of you have already done this, but I'm putting out one more call:

Do you have a trivia question you'd like us to answer on ATW9K? Submit it to me at reporterjason@gmail.com. Question must be fair. No "what does he have in his pocketses."
  • If you need someone to write some Disney and Pixar related categories, I can easily do that.