This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why do you eat meat?

15678911»

Comments

• Sentimentality never helps it only hurts.
  • edited January 2011
    Emo kids are pretty sentimental so your comparison is hardly an apt one.
    Also what is this? 2003? Emo kids don't exist anymore. Get with the times.
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • Emo kids are pretty sentimental so your comparison is hardly an apt one.
    God damn you are scene.
  • edited January 2011
    Emo kids are pretty sentimental so your comparison is hardly an apt one.
    It's a joke, Joyce.
    And Emo kids most certainly do still exist, they're just not a cultural thing as they were previously, because now it's trendy to hate hipsters instead - and of course, "Sentiments don't help, they only hurt" sort of things were quite common sentiments among the emo community, along with shite like "their black hearts swallowed by darkness and tears" or some such thing. You know, privileged white kids from the suburbs acting like they got it hard.

Either way, Dude, that's pretty melodramatic, so you kinda should expect to have the piss taken a bit.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I used to be a total goth in highschool but I grew out of that.
  • I used to be a total goth in highschool
  • That joke's been made, you can retire it.
  • That joke's been made, you can retire it.
    Not after spending 5 minutes of time trying to find a picture of ancient goths, rather than woo spooky spooky cupcakes goths, I'm not. Hey, how about I see if I can find a fresh one for you - ah, here we are.
  • You might as well make a reference to parachute pants because goths are a cultural icon that's just as outdated.
  • edited January 2011
    You might as well make a reference to parachute pants because goths are a cultural icon that's just as outdated.
    The funny thing - LADEAD, the premier Goth Clubbing community in LA - is where I pulled that from, where one of the members posted it for a laugh. Take yourself less seriously, kiddo, nobody makes it out alive anyway, so you might as well grin.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Wise words from the internet indeed.
  • You might as well make a reference to parachute pants because goths are a cultural icon that's just as outdated.
    Touchy are we?