This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Looks to me like Bullseye from Toy Story. Could be wrong.
    That is most definitely Bullseye.
  • Part 3 is up with examples of world building and who "got it wrong".
  • edited August 2011
    Too many posts to know if this was posted here yet. New pony shirts!

And they are so tailoring to our demographic. The DJ Pon-3 Oonts had me laughing.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Oh man, I need one Fluttershy shirt and one Vinyl Scratch shirt, for sure.
  • I like the subtle touch of the elements of harmony tee. I doooo need to do back to school clothes shopping. Le' sigh, even pony shirts don't come in various styles for women. Sigh....
  • Anyone know where I can get pony shirts in NZ? I want so much but most sites I see don't ship here :(
  • edited August 2011
    Ok, what ep should I suggest to someone to watch as their first one. The agreed to watch ONE. What should they see?
    Post edited by KapitänTim on
  • Ok, what ep should I suggest to someone to watch as their first one. The agreed to each ONE. What should they see?
    Sonic Rainboom.
  • Ok, what ep should I suggest to someone to watch as their first one. The agreed to each ONE. What should they see?
    Sonic Rainboom.
    Works best if you already know the characters. Maybe Dragonshy, especially if they like The Hobbit.
    Sonic Rainboom.
    Works best if you already know the characters. Maybe Dragonshy, especially if they like The Hobbit.
    It depends on the person. I started someone out on Suited for Success since they are one of my fashion lover friends. For the action inclined I choose the first two episode plus Dragonshy.
  • I showed two friends sonic rainboom last night and one of them wasn't going for it. Looking about I don't think it was the best episode to start with. My other friend said that we need to watch a few more episodes so I think I got him hooked. Half of my D&D group are addicted now if I could only figure out how to get my car club involved.
    I always start people with Over A Barrel.
  • This kinda makes me want to cry.
    She's comin' to get ya...
    I'm gonna have nightmares... Make her stop. Make her stop. Make her stop. Make her stop. Make her stop.
    That is interesting in it's own way
  • Ok, what ep should I suggest to someone to watch as their first one. The agreed to watch ONE. What should they see?
    episode 25 works too, shows pinkie pie breaking down, also has some damn funny bits where she's following the 'package' still as always depends on the person
  • edited August 2011
    This kinda makes me want to cry.
    I'm gonna have nightmares... Make her stop. Make her stop. Make her stop. Make her stop. Make her stop.
    Scootaloo gonna drain yer blood!

By the way, I happened to get my hands on a certain poster from a certain convention. ^_~
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I like Dragonshy for a first episode as it shows off all the characters, is funny, and has a fantasy adventure.
    I don't know what's wrong with you, but I couldn't stop laughing. This is the best pony related thing I've seen since that Excalibur Pony.
  • edited August 2011
    This kinda makes me want to cry.
    I don't know what's wrong with you, but I couldn't stop laughing. This is the best pony related thing I've seen since that Excalibur Pony.
    Make her stop. Make her stop. Make her stop. Make her stop.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Part 4 is up! The next one is the great debate. Oh boy the editing on that one will be...whoa...
  • I had heard tell of that pinkiemania tumbler thing, and my god its awesome, helps that the artist really knows what he is doing as well
  • This one is brain bleach for the evil Pinkie one.
    Is it sad the my first thought was "OMG this is exactly what Pinkie's tumblr would look like," and not "this person has made a very clever MLP-themed novelty blog?"
    (Of course not. That's crazy talk.)
  • This one is brain bleach for the evil Pinkie one.
    Is it sad the my first thought was "OMG this is exactly what Pinkie's tumblr would look like," and not "this person has made a very clever MLP-themed novelty blog?"
    (Of course not. That's crazy talk.)
    Nah, if you thought the latter then I'd probably say you were over-thinking it.