This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Well, you'd probably need to pick one clip for each "instrument," and then the score for the piece could direct a program for automatic pitch-shifting and length-cutting.
    Yeah, that's what I mean.
  • I had an idea for a PMV and I checked but can't find an existing copy is there anyone with the know-how who can make a 'the Sound of Silence' PMV?

Vaguely related; sad PMV

I cried
    Not the Seizure Procedure! That's the most deadly of the Ginyu Force's Deadly Moves of Deadly!
  • edited August 2011
    My girlfriend, who had not seen the show, asked me why the hell I had a picture of Rarity as my desktop image. I showed her Swarm of the Century. She then asked me why the hell I had an image of Rarity as my desktop instead of Rainbow Dash.

Anyway, +1 to the brony ranks.
    Post edited by open_sketchbook on
  • She then asked me why the hell I had an image of Rarity as my desktop instead of Rainbow Dash.
    She's right you know.
  • I understand why everyone thinks that Rainbow Dash is the best pony. I think, objectively, Rainbow Dash is probably the best pony overall. However, Rarity's artistic woes in Suited for Success made her the character I most relate to, so I decided to decorate my stuff with her instead of Dash.
  • Rarity's artistic woes are what make her the best pony! Well, that, being a total drag queen in Sonic Rainboom and being Batman in Dog and Pony Show!
  • My Pony Rankings:
    1. Fluttershy
    2. Twilight
    3. Pinkie Pie
    4. Rarity
    5. AppleJack
    6. Rainbow Dash
  • Not sure if this was double posted. Also PINKIE PIE!

• Really, I like all the characters in the show but my rankings are
    1. Pinkie - The show wouldn't be what it is without her
    2. Rarity - I'd rank her #1 in the last third of the season, but overall she goes here
    3. Fluttershy
    4. Twilight - Good straight man and main character with underrated reaction faces, but the nerd humor doesn't always work for me
    5. Rainbow Dash - Good one-liners playing off the others, but her arc is kinda plain so far
    6. Applejack
    7. Spike

Pinkie Pie overload.
  • My Pony Rankings:
    1. FluttershyRainbow Dash
    2. TwilightRainbow Dash
    3. Pinkie PieRainbow Dash
    4. RarityRainbow Dash
    5. AppleJackRainbow Dash
    6. Rainbow Dash Pinkie Pie
  • You guys know it's really
    1. Fluttershy
    2. Rainbow Dash
    3. Twilight
    4. Rarity
    5. Pinkie Pie
    6. Applejack,
    Right?
  • 1. Angel
    2. Rarity
    3. Twilight
    4. Those other fuckers
  • 1. Pinkimina
    2. Flutterrage
    3. Trollestia
    4. Everypony Else
  • 1. Pinkie Pie
    2. Rarity
    3. Rainbow Dash
    4. Applejack
    5. Twilight
    6. Fluttershy

But you know, with this contest everyone's a winner.
  • 1. Rarity
    2. Gummy
    3. Opalescence
    4. Rainbow Dash
    5. There are five characters?
  • edited August 2011
    Derpy Hooves in today's Penny Arcade. The create-a-strip panel is increasingly becoming the "insert ponies here" panel.

Also, I don't think I have a favourite pony list. They are better than the sum of their parts, you know?
    Post edited by open_sketchbook on
  • 1. Twilight Sparkle
    2. Fluttershy
    3. Rainbow Dash
    4.Pinkie Pie
    5. Rarity
    6. Applejack
  • I don't feel right sorting the Mane Six into a list because I really do like all of them, and when I saddle one of them with the #6 slot it almost seems like I'm saying I don't care about them, y'know?

That said, my absolute favorites are easily Fluttershy and Rarity. They've given us some of the best moments of the show. I just can't get enough of Rarity's derptastic laugh in Sonic Rainboom.
  • edited August 2011
    Derpy Hooves made today's PA strip. I hear there were many Bronies influencing this during the Make-A-Strip Panel.

Edit: Oops didn't see it was posted earlier.

I'm still not awake and fully functioning yet.
    Post edited by Rochelle on

We took a few ponies to Germany this month. They especially enjoyed touring the Student Prison at Heidelberg. More pictures are here.
  • edited August 2011
    1. Fluttershy
    2. Twilight Sparkle
    3. Rainbow Dash
    4. Pinkie Pie
    5. Rarity
    6. Applejack
    Post edited by Axel on
  • edited August 2011

which one of you did this?
    Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • YESSSSSS! My legacy continues!
  • What have we wraught? Also, how did Mike know what Derpy Hooves looked like? Did he do a Google image search from the stage?
  • Also, how did Mike know what Derpy Hooves looked like? Did he do a Google image search from the stage?
    That would be my guess since he was very clear during the Q&A; that he hadn't seen the show.
  • 1. Rarity
    2. Pinkie Pie
    3. Rainbow Dash
    4. Fluttershy
    5. Twilight Sparkle
    6. Applejack
  • 1. Rainbow Dash
    2. Rainbow Dash
    3. Rainbow Dash
    4. Rainbow Dash
    5. Rainbow Dash
    6. Rainbow Dash