This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• For some reason all I thought about seeing the first part of episode one was "Chocolate Rain." Sorry if that joke has been made, I'm not catching up on 84 pages of ponies.
  • Possible (read "unverified") plot for Episode 3 :
    "Hyper-organized Twilight panics when she can’t find a lesson about friendship for her weekly letter to Princess Celestia."

Sounds awesome.
  • Just read about that from Equestria Daily.

Somehow that seems so meta. "Hey we haven't had any adventure or social situation from which to learn some meaningful lesson of friendshipness in over a week."
  • I like this idea.
  • Somehow that seems so meta.
    It is, in fact, delightfully meta.
  • Did you guys see CR's MLP retrospective and G4 ponies episode. Familiar Faces is a great show I've been into for a long while.
  • Did you guys see CR's MLP retrospective and G4 ponies episode. Familiar Faces is a great show I've been into for a long while.
    CR is a person I want to see participate in superartfight some day.
    CR is a person I want to see participate in superartfight some day.
    Yess!
  • edited September 2011

Post edited by Victor Frost on

• But ponies ARE cool...
  • YOURFACESPIN DOT COM
    I can't stop watching this.
  • I got the 6th Penny Arcade book in the mail today. Within I found this comic from 2005:

I wonder how many MLP case mods are out there now.
  • This is the first time ever I have seen the MLP:FiM thread not on the first page of the FRC forum.
    Oops...I guess I just stopped it
  • This is the first time ever I have seen the MLP:FiM thread not on the first page of the FRC forum.
    Oops...I guess I just stopped it
    Wasn't the first time it's happened. Plus, episode 3 comes out 10/15/11. That's two weeks of no ponies, so there are pretty good chances of it not being on the main page again. :P

I'm looking forward to episode 4.
    It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.
  • I'm looking forward to episode 4.
    Appropriate halloween timing! Also, look out for CMC wearing Nightmare Moon costume!
  • Wasn't the first time it's happened. Plus, episode 3 comes out 10/15/11. That's two weeks of no ponies, so there are pretty good chances of it not being on the main page again. :P
    Well, that just means we'll have to get some more RFE episodes out!
  • It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.
    Brilliant! I love it! I'm very interested to see what kinds of costumes the animators came up with. Big Mac should put on fake horns and wings and be the devil or something.
  • Brilliant! I love it! I'm very interested to see what kinds of costumes the animators came up with. Big Mac should put on fake horns and wings and be the devil or something.
    Do they have devils in Equestria? I mean, I could see an angel outfit, but that'd just be a bunny costume. =P
  • Brilliant! I love it! I'm very interested to see what kinds of costumes the animators came up with. Big Mac should put on fake horns and wings and be the devil or something.
    Do they have devils in Equestria? I mean, I could see an angel outfit, but that'd just be a bunny costume. =P
    Yeah, I 'spose. Wonder what the mane 6 will dress up as...
  • Spike better dress up as Rainbow Dash.
  • Spike better dress up as Rainbow Dash.
    Scootaloo will dress up as Rainbow Dash.

Spike will dress up to hit on Rarity.

Someone will dress up as Discord.

Derpy will be in the background dressed up as something.
  • Dr. Hooves as a dalek or tardis.

Rainbow Dash as a Thunderbolt.

Pinkie Pie should totally be Discord.
  • If my dancemat weren't broken (and it wasn't midnight right now) I would totally be enjoying this.
    Mlp:fim Stepmania pack
  • My Little...Gargoyle?
    Bri-chan is one of my favourite people on DeviantArt, but I still don't freaking understand Gargoyles fans. I love the show, it's the insistence on making everything into a gargoyle that confuses me.
  • One thing I kinda thought about watching Return of Harmony; whereas Discord used magic to turn the ponies into their polar opposites, Rarity already exhibited some green and self-centered-ness (see Sonic Rainboom and her general love of gems) so really with her Discord was more just bringing those negative aspects of her personality to the forefront, rather than magically forcing a complete 180 of it.
  • Thunderbolt.
    I think you're talking about the Wonderbolts, thank you very much.
  • edited September 2011

Pinkie Pie should totally be Discord.
    Pinkie Pie is Haruhi Suzumiya, so yeah, she's Discord.
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on