This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

I get it, except WW didn't have chickens, it had pigs.
  • But doesn't any item Link gets he holds above his head?
  • Well that's nice and depressing.
  • Pinkie Pie a dragon? Well, that's appropriately random.
  • 1) Re-use assets
    2) Fanboys go crazy
    3) ????
    4) Profit
  • [picture]
    It's pretty clear that Discord had some amount of mind reading abilities thus he could easily adapt to any speaking patterns depending on who he is talking to.
  • Discord could still hear the people around him, I'm fairly certain. Luna was on the moon.
  • Discord could still hear the people around him, I'm fairly certain. Luna was on the moon.
    Good explanation!
  • Two Lunas

And for you yarn peoples.
  • How can you knit with hooves?
  • How can you knit with hooves?
    The same way one can type while wearing boxing gloves: cartoon physics.

• edited October 2011
    The same way one can type while wearing boxing gloves: cartoon physics.
    Yes, but MLPFIM has been rather consistent about what the ponies can do with their hooves, and what they have to do by some other means.

For example, when the Cutie Mark Crusaders draw their map in season 1, they have to use their mouths to hold the crayon. Twilight can't write herself with a quill, which is why she dictates to spike who can actually write because he has fingers on his claws. When Rarity sews she's using a sewing machine and only pushes the fabric through it with her hooves. If she does something using needles or pins (e.g. pinning down Fluttershy's dress in "Green isn't your Color") she uses telekinesis through her horn. When we see the overworked Applejack cook in "Applebuck Season", she manipulates the containers of the ingredients with her mouth.

Knitting with hooves just doesn't make sense due to the precedents set before.

Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • edited October 2011

Knitting with hooves just doesn't make sense due to the precedents set before.

Embedding isn't allowed on the video, sorry.
    Post edited by Hitman Hart on
  • Oh god, now the scootabondage begins. I wish my various interests would stop coming together in weird ways.
  • female horses are distinctly unsexy
  • female horses are distinctly unsexy
    So you find male horses sexy?

• So you find male horses sexy?
    Giant cocks.
    Giant cocks.
    I think Rush Limbaugh might be on to something that homosexuality will lead to bestiality...
  • I'm catching up with the MyLittleBrony.com archives. This doubled the fun for me.

Giant cocks.
    I think Rush Limbaugh might be on to something that homosexuality will lead to bestiality...
    distinctly was supposed to connote that they were all unsexy, especially the female ones
    Giant cocks.
    distinctly was supposed to connote that they were all unsexy, especially the female ones
    I was being facetious... does everyone take me seriously unless I use green text? I thought that was rather clearly silly.
  • Shadow, in any other thread I would agree with you, but I know a guy...

His thing with teh poniez is... well, disturbing to say the least.