This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Picture down
  • edited March 2012
    That first image looks like a parody of something. Does anyone know what it's referencing?
    Also:
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • That first image looks like a parody of something. Does anyone know what it's referencing?
    I don't know what it references, but it reminds me of one of those awesome Magic the Gathering wallpapers.

• edited March 2012
    AHHHH Ponies at 1pm today. WTF.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Aww, that is not a good time for ponies. 1pm there means late evening here which means that the good quality Youtube-video will be available at night, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but tonight I'm spending with my family.

Maybe after everyone else has gone asleep it's pony time for me.
  • I hate the time switch. Why?!
  • edited March 2012
    I hate the time switch. Why?!
    Because now I wake up early enough to see it live!
  • edited March 2012
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Return of the STARE!
  • edited March 2012
    This episode in a nutshell.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • What a glorious episode! Exploring the other side of a character is great fun, and Fluttershy has always had an undercurrent of..how would you call it, potent nastiness that is only ever revealed in certain situations. She no doubts keeps it under heavy control and out of the way due to a primarily kind nature, unless of course situations of duress occurs like in Dragonshy or Stare-Master. It has never been the forefront of her personality, but this episode brings it out pretty well, just as Discord brought it out with his magic.
  • So I got a Rainbow Dash fig today. One with "real hair" It came with a wagon and "animal friend" The animal friend is not Tank and kinda looks like a squirrel version of Scootaloo.
  • I really like this episode. Feels like a classic lesson.
  • This episode was great! That takedown to Rarity and Pinkie was so harsh I expected a F bomb.
  • Well she did say "no one gives a flying feather", which is right up there with "what the hay" in terms of MLP stealth cursing.
  • Did anyone else notice that Fluttershy can use her wings like hands?
  • edited March 2012
    I enjoyed this episode, although surprisingly not as much as the last few. Flutterssertive/Flutterbitch is quite awesome, especially the way she took down Pinkie Pie and Rarity. I'm especially glad that they brought The Stare back at the end, and now it seems that Fluttershy can now stare at will, making her even more OP compared to the other ponies.

Also, Minotaur? Fuck yeah.
    Finally, looking at the Equestria Daily show notes, Studio B has gone back to doing brony shoutouts by way of frequent background gags, which is the way things should be.
    [Notes on Fluttershy going super-assertive under duress]
    This is really why I still maintain Fluttershy as my favorite and as the most awesome pony. When everyone else fails, she steps up and stares the problem the fuck down.
  • I was surprised Angel was being such an asshole. Especially because we know he can make his own damn salad.
  • edited March 2012
    While watching it: "Huh, a hedge maze is a random place to hold a seminar"

Laying in bed 3 hours later : "...Oh God damn it, he's a Minotaur!"

Quite liked this episode. A lot of them usually have at least one scene or animation that makes me groan painfully but this one was good all through.
    Post edited by Grunkie7 on
  • While watching it: "Huh, a hedge maze is a random place to hold a seminar"

Laying in bed 3 hours later : "...Oh God damn it, he's a Minotaur!"
    I caught that as well. I planned on mentioning it, but I forgot to. Good on you knowing about Minotaurs.
  • I only had my iphone when I thought of that, and I got halfway through writing it here before I was like "Fuck it, hands too cold."
  • I feel really stupid now. I know about minotaurs and I know about the labyrinth, but for some reason didn't make the connection before reading it here now.
  • I feel really stupid now. I know about minotaurs and I know about the labyrinth, but for some reason didn't make the connection before reading it here now.
    Don't feel so bad. I was the same way. Now I'm smacking my head for not seeing it.
  • edited March 2012
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Just about every pony related term on that site is overwhelmingly positive.