This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

Omg Yaya is a pony fan! I met her at AWA in September, she's so awesome. ^-^;
  • That picture was taken at Equestria LA. You think she's pretty in those pictures? She was absolutely stunning in person. I mean, FUCK.
  • Who is the guy in the top frame?
    I knew someone was going to ask, and I don't even think that Scott himself knows. He's from The Walking Dead.
    I knew someone was going to ask, and I don't even think that Scott himself knows. He's from The Walking Dead.
    That is correct. I myself do not know. Boba Fett was enough to make the joke funny.
  • I know we have discussed the pony comic having all these different limited edition variant covers. Well, it's worse than we thought.

Apparently different comic shops around the country/world have custom covers that are only available from those shops and nowhere else. I wonder what is the record for most variant covers of a single issue of a comic, because ponies is coming close.
  • So I'm currently in a lounge room in my dorm doing a group 20 hour pony marathon ending in the new episode.

...I'm sure there's no way I will be regretting this decision 20 hours from now.
  • So I'm currently in a lounge room in my dorm doing a group 20 hour pony marathon ending in the new episode.

...I'm sure there's no way I will be regretting this decision 20 hours from now.
    You won't regret it. We have done the same thing for Evangelion, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, and many other shows. None of those are regretted. They only created fond memories. We even forged strong friendships with random strangers due to lounge anime marathons.

Pony onwards!
  • edited November 2012
    I wonder what is the record for most variant covers of a single issue of a comic, because ponies is coming close.
    I am not sure how close ponies is or what has the most but I know the new Justice League of America issue 1 is getting 52 variant covers which is probably close to, if not, the top.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • There's 2.5 hours to go. Looks like there will be plenty of streams and such, so I don't have too much to worry about:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/11/the-crystal-empire-discussionsstreams.html
  • edited November 2012
    I suggest the haxmega stream. It's always been just perfect for me, and has a little culture and traditions of its own. Annoyingly one of those traditions is to always play the Weird Al hardware store PMV right before the show starts.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • That's a damn good PMV, though.
    Oh god it's about to start I'm so much more excited than this deserves.
  • I won't be participating in the live freak-out. I'll watch it sometime this afternoon.
  • Crystal Rarity ftw!
  • edited November 2012
    TWO SONGS!

The first one's the better one.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Freakin' out.
  • Also, I may be wrong, but I would bet my hat that any old crystal heart will do and they don't actually need to find the relic.
  • edited November 2012
    Anyone else reminded of the House of the Undying?

Also, gravity spell is epic hax.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Also, I may be wrong, but I would bet my hat that any old crystal heart will do and they don't actually need to find the relic.
    Where's my hat.
  • That's not my hat!
  • Damn son.
  • Why are you asking me? I have never seen any hats anywhere. I would not bet a hat. Don't ask me any more questions.
  • Why are you asking me? I have never seen any hats anywhere. I would not bet a hat. Don't ask me any more questions.
    Thank you for making the joke I gave you to make.
  • Anyone got it on YouTube yet?
  • edited November 2012
    Encoding the videos takes some time; expect them to be up in 480p in a few hours, 1080p will probably take all afternoon.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • If I had cable TV and a capture card I could get it online faster than any of the people currently do.
  • Rainbow Dash plushie that will be up for auction!

http://desertbus.org/live-auction/216