This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• All I can say about that episode is...wow. That was really well handled.

Really? Because I'm still jonesing for some more round table action. these episodes have been the opposite of that.

• edited April 2015

Angel doesn't have to hibernate because he's a mammal and lives indoors predominantly.

The show says otherwise.

Post edited by Nukerjsr on
  • belkalra said:

All I can say about that episode is...wow. That was really well handled.

Really? Because I'm still jonesing for some more round table action. these episodes have been the opposite of that.

Ignoring what I may or may not have wanted. I was saying they did what they did do well.
  • Nukerjsr said:

Angel doesn't have to hibernate because he's a mammal and lives indoors predominantly.

The show says otherwise.
    Right, Rabbits CAN hibernate, but they don't have to if they live predominantly indoors where it's warm and food is plentiful. Tortoises are much more sensitive to temperature (because reptiles), and Tank spends a lot of time outdoors.
  • edited April 2015

Post edited by Daikun on
  • Not as good as the first one.

As a foreigner, I dont GET most of the associations, but this is still really funny.
  • Twilight as Massachusetts with Spike as Rhode Island: Fitting. Octavia as Connecticut: Great. Discord as Nevada and Vinyl as California, most excellent. None of the others really make sense to me. Well, maaaaybe Rarity as New York. Maybe.
  • the majority of those don't make sense and aren't jokes in any way at all.
  • Rym said:

the majority of those don't make sense and aren't jokes in any way at all.

• I don't think they're jokes. I think They're supposed to represent the states but, still, most of them are background ponies with no personality to speak of.
  • Yeah, interesting idea, very poor execution.
  • You guys. Today's episode. Holy shit. Just... wow.
  • Ooops, I haven't watched since the Tank episode.
  • Newest episode was a hell of a lot of fun. It is Discount Fanservice Warehouse, but they gave dimension/interaction to many of the fandom's preferred background characters and went with much of the trends the fandom loves. The best parts were the characters who were not hinted at or expected at all.
  • Equestria men almost makes up for watching that movie. I also enjoy the fact that it was made for a ridiculously small audience, considering its target demo is people dumb enough to get suckered into watching that movie(myself included) and people who enjoy Jojos. I think that works out to about 15 people.
  • belkalra said:

Equestria men almost makes up for watching that movie. I also enjoy the fact that it was made for a ridiculously small audience, considering its target demo is people dumb enough to get suckered into watching that movie(myself included) and people who enjoy Jojos. I think that works out to about 15 people.

That is me
  • My nieces and I were laughing so hard at the newest episode that the rest of the family walked in to check on us.
    They had a bit of subliminal messaging going on.
  • Since MLP came back the show has been on fire. Rarity had an awesome episode where she played detective. I haven't seen the new Equestria Girls yet, but they have been surprisingly good, and I have faith.
  • I fucking LOVED that film noir episode.
  • The new EqG was good. I honestly think if they do another one it will be downhill from here. I think they stretched the concept as far it can go and still be interesting. But who knows! Maybe, there will be a 4th one. Gotta keep selling the dolls.

I love the upswing of Rarity lately as well in the series.
  • I love that all the movies have just given up and are now just musicals for no reason. The second one at least had a viable excuse. Not complaining though
  • Girl Big Mac is best Big Mac.

• So...

Luna created a demon to torment her eternally as punishment for her past crimes? Solid.
  • Rym said:

So...

Luna created a demon to torment her eternally as punishment for her past crimes? Solid.

Yeah that episode got real.
  • Rym said:

So...

Yeah that episode got real.
    I also loved how the episode turned into Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. But these past three episodes have been super great with the Rarity Noir and Orchard Blossom.