This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Where in the flying fuck is Rainbow Dash?

Comments

• Conversation leads to ponies, ponies lead to politics, and politics.. leads to tits.
  • I really contend that ogling would be way less of a problem if everyone was just naked.
    I don't wanna see you naked...ever.
  • It's healthy and natural to look at attractive people. While it might make some uncomfortable to be looked at, the consequences of engendering a "don't look at pretty people" mentality is that everyone feels uncomfortable with their sexuality.
    I agree. I am making a little bit of Devil's Advocate argument there. I'm an artist, and I tend to check people out on a regular basis.
    If you go out in public, people are going to look at you. If you make yourself look nice, they will probably appreciate it. This is a consequence of being in a society. If you don't like it, then dress modestly or stay inside.
    My actual feelings on this are a lot like my feelings on photography in public places. If you go out in a public place, the public will observe you. You have few rights over your captured image if you are in shared areas.
  • Conversation leads to ponies, ponies lead to politics, and politics.. leads to tits.
    Sometimes ponies lead directly to tits.
  • I really contend that ogling would be way less of a problem if everyone was just naked.
    Come here in the middle of the winter and let's see how naked you'd like to be.
    Come here in the middle of the winter and let's see how naked you'd like to be.
    Please. Do not. He will do it.
  • Much as I am for this kind of mass nudification, you'd best be ready for a lot of sekkuhara. Some kind of knaked knitting event might work.
  • See, that's it. I want things to change, but I don't want to deal with sekuhara.
  • Come here in the middle of the winter and let's see how naked you'd like to be.
    challengeaccepted.jpg
    I don't wanna see you naked...ever.
    Well, we have to be even-handed about it. I mean, if I ruled the world, I'd have a law that says "all hot chicks are forbidden to wear clothes." But that's not terribly realistic, now is it?
  • challengeaccepted.jpg
    Here you go, Pete. http://i.imgur.com/HkPfr.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    @GDog: Well strength in a group would be of some help, but you can bet those pictures are going to end up on Facebook and then your life is sekuhara.
    Not just sekuhara, you'd probably be ostracised by any conservative types you live near and everyone will keep their kids away from you as a result.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Come here in the middle of the winter and let's see how naked you'd like to be.
    challengeaccepted.jpg
    Nuri will become a Nuricle.
  • challengeaccepted.jpg
    Good for me that I'm moving from this apartment before next winter. I just have to hope that you are the type that takes word "here" literally.
  • Good for me that I'm moving from this apartment before next winter. I just have to hope that you are the type that takes word "here" literally.
    You're a Finn, right? Helsinki I take it?

I've always wanted to visit Finland. If Finntroll and Korpiklaani are right - and why would they lie to me - then Finland is a land of booze and parties.
  • edited March 2011
    Helsinki I take it?
    Get a map. We have more cities here than just the Helsinki.
    Finland is a land of booze and parties.
    I have a bottle of booze on my self and my roommate is at a party. So kinda like that.
    Post edited by Apsup on
  • Get a map. We have more cities here than just the Helsinki.
    Bah, maps take effort.

But where are you in Finland?
  • I've always wanted to visit Finland. If Finntroll and Korpiklaani are right - and why would they lie to me - then Finland is a land of booze and parties
    And trees!
    Get a map. We have more cities here than just the Helsinki.
    You were at that one tech school. What city was it?
  • Finland is a land of booze and parties.
    I have a bottle of booze on my self and my roommate is at a party. So kinda like that.
  • Relevant:
  • Relevant:
    Nice until spring comes and melts all that into a mix of water and snow. Today I had to basically swim to get my bicycle to it's cage.
  • A tornado east of Pittsburgh? Yeah, that's normal.
  • Finland is a land of booze and parties.
  • What the fuck. What the fucking fuck. There's snow fucking everywhere.
  • There is indeed snow. It is Yell At the Sky Day today.
  • Headline Article: Emily Yells At Cloud.

We got absurd thunderstorms though. One was a minor thunderstorm, but the second one really had force to it. I found metal torn off a roof near my car. That NEVER happens here.
  • Rainy and gloomy. It's not helping the already low mood at school today.
  • edited March 2011
    Headline Article: Emily Yells At Cloud.
    Hey, don't be culturally insensitive! It is a time-honored old traditional RIT festival, usually celebrated in the end of March, when the snowed-upon students curse the caprices of the Rochester weather deities.
    Post edited by gomidog on
    That Emily, she's shady.

It fucking poured last night, like an inch of water on the road. It was hard to see the lines on the road.
    Hey, don't be culturally insensitive! It is a time-honored old traditional RIT festival, usually celebrated in the end of March, when the snowed-upon students curse the caprices of the Rochester weather deities.

And nothing has changed.
  • Woke this morning to winter saying, "I can not die, I...am...eternal..."