This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game News and Discussion

1747576777880»

Comments

• Daikun said:

[image]

Burn the fucking scabs.
    Update: I asked the site on Twitter and it's fake.
  • With the PS4 Pro about to release does anyone know if we can move the HD from a current PS4 into the PS4 Pro to avoid all the file transferring crap?

My PS4 has a 2TB drive and if I get a Pro I would not want to downgrade to 1TB.

Upgrading to the 2TB drive was simple but transfer all of the save data took a while due to the interface limits.
  • HMTKSteve said:

With the PS4 Pro about to release does anyone know if we can move the HD from a current PS4 into the PS4 Pro to avoid all the file transferring crap?

My PS4 has a 2TB drive and if I get a Pro I would not want to downgrade to 1TB.

Upgrading to the 2TB drive was simple but transfer all of the save data took a while due to the interface limits.

No, I believe the HDD data is encrypted to the machine.
  • Anyone else was able to get a NES Mini Classic?
    I had the day off from work so I decided to go to "Target" first thing in the morning (8 a.m.). They only got 12, and they sold out before I got one. Decided to go to the closest "Toy's R Us" (which opens at 9). When I got there, there were at least 10 people so I was hoping to get one there. By 8:45ish someone came out and told us that they had a glitch on their system, and they sold them online by accident. So, I decided to go "Best Buy" (which opens at 10.m.) By the time I got to "Best Buy" there was only one person in line. I am glad that I took my 3DS with "Dragon Quest VII), but I was not prepared to wait for one hour and half with an early November Northern Virginian weather. By 9:45ish we go our vouchers, and 21 people were able to one.
    Suffice to say that I am loving it so far, got an extension cord for the game pad, and now I can play with power.
  • I'm kind of hoping next year Nintendo has a combo NES+SNES version.
  • okeefe said:

I'm kind of hoping next year Nintendo has a combo NES+SNES version.

I am hoping for a NES II with more 3rd party games, hopefully with the rest of the megamans.
  • I weirdly ended up getting two. Set out early to Best Buy to get one and then the Amazon Treasure Truck had one and somehow my girlfriend was lucky enough to reserve one.
  • I'm only waiting for the SNES version so I can get the SNES WiiU controller.
  • Does anyone have a link to good quality video game themed winter jackets?
  • Joined the Gwent beta. Seems cool, just a heavily expanded version of Gwent.
  • edited November 2016
    HMTKSteve said:

Does anyone have a link to good quality video game themed winter jackets?

I found this.
    Post edited by Daikun on
  • edited December 2016
    It appears that Apollo Justice is now available on iOS and it looks to only be a dollar.

Edit: never mind... a dollar gets you apparently half of the first episode.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Very interesting take, thought to share.

• Buy Civ 6 now at 10% off now or wait and hope it's deeper on the holiday sale... Hrmmm...
  • Dromaro said:

Buy Civ 6 now at 10% off now or wait and hope it's deeper on the holiday sale... Hrmmm...

Holiday Sale, it will always be lower during the sale.
  • Coldguy said:

Dromaro said:

Buy Civ 6 now at 10% off now or wait and hope it's deeper on the holiday sale... Hrmmm...

Holiday sale is now.
  • Apreche said:

Coldguy said:

Dromaro said:

Holiday sale is now.
    Noooooooooooooooooooo
  • Rym said:

Apreche said:

Coldguy said:

Dromaro said:

Holiday sale is now.
    Noooooooooooooooooooo
    Incidentally, it is not any lower yet. Maybe it will go down again later?

Only thing catching my eye right now is Doom at $20. Would definitely play for that price.
  • edited December 2016

Rym said:

Apreche said:

Coldguy said:

Dromaro said:

Holiday sale is now.
    Noooooooooooooooooooo
    Incidentally, it is not any lower yet. Maybe it will go down again later?

Only thing catching my eye right now is Doom at $20. Would definitely play for that price.
    Nooo, the price went way lower than I expected. I could have waited just a few more weeks. I thought the price wouldn't drop that much until next year. Usually the brand new games are only $30 or $40 in the first sale.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Just Cause III and Spec Ops: The Line are pretty damn cheap.
  • Apreche said:

Nooo, the price went way lower than I expected. I could have waited just a few more weeks. I thought the price wouldn't drop that much until next year. Usually the brand new games are only $30 or $40 in the first sale.

True, same here, but I'm not that miffed. I mean, I've got 30+ bucks of enjoyment out of it, so already a bargain from my perspective.

• Churba said:

Apreche said:

True, same here, but I'm not that miffed. I mean, I've got 30+ bucks of enjoyment out of it, so already a bargain from my perspective.

I might even try to play it some more. Maybe I didn't get hurt plenty enough.
  • Apreche said:

Churba said:

Apreche said:

Oh yeah, I'm still not even finished my first run, but it's a dead cert I'll be doing a more difficult play-through. Fuck this game is so good.
  • Churba said:

Apreche said:

Churba said:

Apreche said:

Oh yeah, I'm still not even finished my first run, but it's a dead cert I'll be doing a more difficult play-through. Fuck this game is so good.
    You didn't beat it yet? I beat it pretty quickly.
  • edited December 2016
    Apreche said:

Churba said:

Apreche said:

Churba said:

Apreche said:

You didn't beat it yet? I beat it pretty quickly.
    Not as much time as I'd like to have to play it, and other games also demanding attention. I'll have some downtime just after Christmas, I plan to throw some hours at it then, have a bit of a binge. Like leaving the best for last in a box of chocolates.

Edit - and also my prior strategy of "Play a level, then get back to work" was not working, because I'd play one level, and be so distracted by wanting to play more, that I'd end up working slow.
    Post edited by Churba on