This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

XBox One Eighty

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Aha cool I didnt scroll upwards 8-)
    Lol sorry that sounded dickish in context, I was trying to say that the "rumored" announcement has been officially made.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • I'm finding it hilarious. To me, it doesn't matter. I've made my decision. Also, I'm pretty sure they still don't care about indie games. So fuck 'em.
    Same here. HTPC for low-resource games and big beefy PC for high-resource games. I probably won't be buying any new consoles for a while unless by some miracle one of a handful of games that would convince me becomes an exclusive or until my kid is old enough to maybe want one himself.
  • Reading some of the comments on some of the articles about it, there's actually a substantial number of people who are seriously pissed that Microsoft backtracked like this. They were all like, "Great, now I need to put a disc into my console in order to play it."
    I'm not suprised. A ton of people were freaking out about how the kinect mic was always on, so that you could turn it on by saying "Xbox On", but then reacted negatively to the suggestion that you could just walk an extra five feet and turn it on and off by hand.

• edited June 2013
    I'm finding it hilarious. To me, it doesn't matter. I've made my decision. Also, I'm pretty sure they still don't care about indie games. So fuck 'em.
    Same here. HTPC for low-resource games and big beefy PC for high-resource games. I probably won't be buying any new consoles for a while unless by some miracle one of a handful of games that would convince me becomes an exclusive or until my kid is old enough to maybe want one himself.
    And my statement is spot on: Xbox One vs. indies: Microsoft bullies developers into signing with publishers, and it needs to stop
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited June 2013
    Your Feedback Matters – Update on Xbox One
    Well that's a relief, but I still want to see what sort of hardware issues it might have before I consider getting one.
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • The E3 debacle has permanently soured my opinion of the Xbox One. Until it ships with a blowjob robot, I will not speak in its favor.

I am the internet, woe betide those who disappoint me.
  • If anything the real lesson learned is: "Don't go firsties at E3".
  • If anything the real lesson learned is: "Don't go firsties at E3".
    Or perhaps: "Ask a 23yo Gizmodo intern if he likes your new console's features before you bring it to E3".
  • It makes me wonder if Sony had a different presentation is Xbone was presented with what they are going with now. I wouldn't put it past them. It's all about strategy to react to your opposition to play to the mob.
  • The E3 debacle has permanently soured my opinion of the Xbox One. Until it ships with a blowjob robot, I will not speak in its favor.
    USB Blowjob robots already exist. From there, it's just a driver problem.
  • edited June 2013
    You're such a douche, but a hilarious one that I heart.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • User comments on E3 coverage has been my bane of this past week. I know I shouldn't care but the levels of nescience and petty bickering were just crushing my psyche. I can't quite find a word that quantifies what I saw. It's akin to uninformed voters trying to convince each other about a topic, but instead of being level headed they just communicating just above name calling.
    USB Blowjob robots already exist. From there, it's just a driver problem.
    Ahhh, but the Xbox One blowjob robot is rumored to make extensive use of artificial teeth.
    User comments on E3 coverage has been my bane of this past week. I know I shouldn't care but the levels of nescience and petty bickering were just crushing my psyche. I can't quite find a word that quantifies what I saw. It's akin to uninformed voters trying to convince each other about a topic, but instead of being level headed they just communicating just above name calling.
    The same could be said of 99% of "discourse" on the internet.
  • USB blowjob robots are a PC exclusive. They actually exist.
  • User comments on E3 coverage has been my bane of this past week. I know I shouldn't care but the levels of nescience and petty bickering were just crushing my psyche. I can't quite find a word that quantifies what I saw. It's akin to uninformed voters trying to convince each other about a topic, but instead of being level headed they just communicating just above name calling.
    The same could be said of 99% of "discourse" on the internet.
    No doubt, usually I don't even look. But for some reason, curiosity perhaps, I allowed myself down a deep dark path.
  • HAHAHA. Thread name change. Just noticed.
    I think he thought we were joking, brother.
  • 1) They make those now in America?
    2) Is the outside of the "joystick" waterproof?
  • edited June 2013
    Man, legislation has a long way to catch up to all this technology. Namely, is it socially acceptable to use the joystick as a guy in order to suck your own dick. Get back to me, Congress.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Man, legislation has a long way to catch up to all this technology. Namely, is it socially acceptable to use the joystick as a guy in order to suck your own dick. Get back to me, Congress.
    But would it really feel the same?

Man, I can also picture these people suddenly punching the joystick vehemently because fuck you, that's why.
  • edited June 2013
    I feel like, for $200, the accuracy of what is actually being done to the joystick must be pretty limited. Computer-assisted blowjob technology is still in its infancy, after all.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • You could get actual blow job for 200 dollars. Just sayin.
  • Have any of you looked at the cross sections of it they have on their site? I wouldn't put my dick near anything with two conveyor belts, heating elements, and mechanical tighteners. Not no way; not no how.
    I think he thought we were joking, brother.
    This is the worsr sentence ever written ahahha: "You'll feel the wetness during penetration and orgasm, thanks to a lube reservoir that knows when and how much to release."
  • edited June 2013
    You could get actual blow job for 200 dollars. Just sayin.
    Yeah, but you can't get unlimited blowjobs for 200 dollars. Well, except in some parts of Asia.
    1) They make those now in America?
    2) Is the outside of the "joystick" waterproof?
    You forgot the second set of quotes.

Also, mildly on topic:

/r/Gaming last week: "Waaaaa Xbone is shitty because DRM and restrictions, and I also made up a conspiracy theory!"

Microsoft: "Okay, we get it. No more DRM, no more restrictions."

/r/gaming this week: "WAAAAA XBONE IS SHITTY BECAUSE THEY USED TO HAVE DRM AND RESTRICTIONS, AND NOW HAVE LESS FEATURES, AND I MADE UP TWO TINFOIL HAT THEORIES. PATCH 1.1 WILL BRING BACK THE DRM IT'S INEVITABLE BECAUSE I THINK SO."
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Well, I commend Microsoft for correcting this grievous bullshit. I am still not happy that they tried to pass this shit off, but at least they accepted that their customers absolutely despised this "feature" and removed. With those restrictions out of the way I may actually get this thing. Once it drops a bit in price.