This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Kill la Kill

14567810»

Comments

• ThatGent said:

Who's the midget to the right of Satsuki?

I'd FTFY, but I don't have Photoshop at work.
  • Found this just now:
  • Oooh, cool. I'd like to see if the Dub is of any decent quality - I've nothing against subs, but a good dub will certainly do wonders for introducing the show to people who can't be arsed with subs.
  • Kill La Kill MTG Tokens for this card.
  • edited May 2014
    Churba said:

Oooh, cool. I'd like to see if the Dub is of any decent quality - I've nothing against subs, but a good dub will certainly do wonders for introducing the show to people who can't be arsed with subs.

Have you seen any shows licensed by Aniplex? Depending on what you think of their dubs, that would be up to you.

I've seen two of their dubs, and I think they're alright.
    Post edited by Daikun on
  • edited May 2014
    I looked up their catalog to check, and no, I haven't. I hardly watch anime. But I'm hardly the most picky dude around when it comes to these things either way.

That said, I am reading a couple of the Manga that either spawned or was spawned by Anime that's in their catalog.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • The show is on Netflix now.
  • Just watched everything. Was actually really awesome.
  • Just watched everything. Was actually really awesome.

Oh, look! Someone else found their way. Welcome to the party.
  • I wish I had ordered this toy.

• So yeah, Nuri and I just watched the whole thing. Started Monday, just finished tonight.

It went alright.
  • So yeah, Nuri and I just watched the whole thing. Started Monday, just finished tonight.

It went alright.

Seems you didn't get lost along the way.
  • This thread is so hilarious when you read the whole thing after watching the show. Mad points, yo.
  • ThatGent said:

pence said:

It's amazing how well these two sync up.
  • edited January 2015
    Could be better. Rough guess is that the Gif is about 120 BPM, give or take, depending on what you consider a beat(A full eyebrow flap, I think, double it if you mean just one down or up motion). About the speed of Superfly, Bad Medicine, Bad Romance, and Call me Maybe.

Current Favorite.

Also good.
    Post edited by Churba on