This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Kill la Kill

Comments

• THAT END THO
  • THAT END THO

Dat Nui getting evangelion'd.
  • edited March 2014
    WAY ARMS STATUS:
    [ ] LOST
    [ ] NOT LOST
    [x] SO FUCKING LOST

Seriously, armless Nui is even funnier than normal Nui.
    But more importantly, it came back. FIGHT CLUB PRESIDENT MANKANSHOKU MAKO!
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on

• But more importantly, it came back. FIGHT CLUB PRESIDENT MANKANSHOKU MAKO!

Came here just to say this. Great action, yeah, whatever. More screentime for Mako to be Mako? Hells yes.

Trigger: New show idea. "JUst a whole bunch of Mako".
  • Neito said:

Came here just to say this. Great action, yeah, whatever. More screentime for Mako to be Mako? Hells yes.

Ultimate crossover Cowgirls Ed and Mako.
  • Apreche said:

Neito said:

Ultimate crossover Cowgirls Ed and Mako.
    Guest starring Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga.
  • So I'm not caught up at all, but I was trying to explain this show to a friend, and when I got to the part with the single scissor, he stops me and asks "does the other half belong to her lesbian lover?"
  • Xpost from Handegg.

• Don't worry. I haven't lost my way. I'll arrive at episode 23 right after I finish packing for AB.
  • Mako Motherfucking Mankanshoku confirmed for best character.
  • My vote still goes to Gamagoori, even if he didn't do anything too special in this episode.

Also Iori gets an special mention for fast raise in the last few episodes.
  • edited March 2014
    New episode of Kill la Kill & Silver Spoon released on the same day. So Good!
    Post edited by Casa Vino on
  • Casa Vino said:

New episode of Kill la Kill & Silver Spoon released on the same day. So Good!

They're always on the same day.

Found my way on the bus to Anome Boston. Sad were only getting 24, not 26 episodes.
  • Wasn't Anime Boston in June last year?
  • Website says it was in May.
  • What anime convention did I go to in Boston last June? It was attached to a mall near Fenway.
  • edited March 2014
    On the day of the final episode we still haven't lost our way. Before it gets released, let's predict!!

I made some predictions earlier in the thread. I'm not going to go look at them now. I'm just going to make some here. Maybe some of them will be the same, maybe some will be new. After the episode we can go back and check how well my psychic powers are working.

1) Someone will die wearing a Kamui because too much blood sucking will happen.
    2) Good guys are gonna win. Ragyo and Nui probably gonna get cut by the scissor. SEN I SOSHITSU!
    2a) Maybe Satsuki will do some SEN I SOSHITSU with Bakuzan. Maybe in a combo attack with Ryuko with one half of scissor each.
    3) Papa Matoi gonna get ressurrected somehow because he effectively IS Senketsu. This could mean goodbye Senketsu.
    4) Anime will be saved.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I wonder very strongly if Satsuki will have some moment of communion and understanding with Junketsu.
  • Rym said:

I wonder very strongly if Satsuki will have some moment of communion and understanding with Junketsu.

I think that all depends on what the deal is with Shinra Koketsu. Also, Junketsu can EABOD. Nobody likes you Junketsu!
  • And the last episode will be delayed. Surprise surprise.

I think for once I won't watch the episode as soon as it becomes available, but wait at the end of the marathon we are having this weekend. That way I have something new to watch towards for as I rewatch the old episodes.
  • Betting odds for tonight:

100:1 Mako's the one who gets the last hit on Ragyo.
    20:1 Ragyo or Nui mind-stitch the Elite Four and force them to fight Satsuki
    10:1 Senketsu demands Ryuko Sen I Soshitsu him, as he's the last source of Life Fibers on Earth.
    5:1 The anti-life-fiber bullet is the last shot on Ragyo.
    4:1 Senketsu realizes he's Isshin Matoi
    2:1 Ragyo does something super creepy to Ryuuko or Satsuki.
    1:1 Mako is the best character in the show.
  • Everything from the 10:1 odds down should be 1:1.
  • Neito said:

5:1 The anti-life-fiber bullet is the last shot on Ragyo.

Defintely not a last shot. It's the thing that will create an opening for the final attack, which will be delivered with the scissors, which will be in their full connected form at that point.

• 500:1 Trigger will run out of money and do the final episode in the style of Inferno Cop. I would probably be okay with that.
  • I'll bet no sequel. They'll avoid the "Cowgirl Ed and Ein" trap and move on to something completely different.
  • pence said:

500:1 Trigger will run out of money and do the final episode in the style of Inferno Cop. I would probably be okay with that.

Don't worry, everything will be fixed in the DVD release.
  • Apreche said:

pence said:

500:1 Trigger will run out of money and do the final episode in the style of Inferno Cop. I would probably be okay with that.

Don't worry, everything will be fixed in the DVD release.
    Which will then be fixed again in the special blu-ray release.

• pence said:

According to @trigger_tattun on twitter, the last episode is officially in the can and ready to be shown.
  • edited March 2014
    Why is Mako so sad?

【場面スチル公開2】場面スチル先行公開第2弾!がんばれマコ!戦えマコ!!負けるなマコ!!!最終話はいよいよ今夜26:05~MBSにて放送!#kill_la_kill pic.twitter.com/9Dd28jitFZ

— TVアニメ「キルラキル」公式 (@kill_la_kill) March 27, 2014
    Post edited by Apreche on