This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Art Attack! Part II: The Revenge of the Finished Pieces!

Comments

• edited November 2008
    @FunFetus The last frame makes the scene a bit confusing, it looks like more goggle guys are looking in on the scene but I think you meant to have them discovering something new. If so, I suggest changing it to an over the shoulder shot (low angle if you need to hide what it is he's found).
    Other than that, doubleplus gooddraw.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Here are some oekaki applets that I found on the Internets. None of these can actually save, upload, or post yet. I just put them there to see how they work. I don't know about drawing, so let me know which one is better, or if you've seen a better one.
  • edited November 2008
    Something to look out for in ChibiPaint: if you stick to just the bottom layer, tick the "lock alpha" button to stop the rubber erasing the white background.
  • Are those bunny bullets?
    Let it be said that I do not mess around when it comes to bunnification.
    But what if he misses? Bunnies don't ricochet, friend; They splatter.
  • edited November 2008
    Are those bunny bullets?
    That just means that when they do hit, the force will be spread trough the target instead of just punching straight to the other side.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • edited October 2011
    Are those bunny bullets?
    That just means that when they do hit, the force will be spread trough the target instead of just punching straight to the other side.
    No no, you misunderstand. See, a bunny gun can shoot a bunny fast enough that it will punch a bunny sized hole through its target. The bunny, of course, dies on impact, but such a hole will more than kill the target.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited November 2008
    A reasonable assumption to make but would it also be unreasonable to think that bunny bullets could inherit their properties from either bunny or bullet?
    Don't ask what happens when he pulls out the sandvich.
  • Oh, I already know. Two words: Salami Shurikens.
  • Bunnies don't ricochet, friend; They splatter.
    No they don't! They bounce off of the walls and land on their feet!
  • A bunny bullet you say?

[Not save for work]
  • Abunny bulletyou say?
    I saw one of those the other day! That, and the Felix the Cat beads, were the highlight of our trip.

On topic, this has motivated me to go find my old art folder. I haven't drawn since I was 14, but my old stuff wasn't too bad.
  • I haven't drawn since I was 14, but my old stuff wasn'ttoobad.
    But oh man, your new stuff is gonna be. :) I quit drawing for about 7 years, and it was really disappointing how much it set me back. That's no reason not to do it, though -- draw now!
  • No they don't! They bounce off of the walls and land on their feet!
    They are robot bunnies, not real bunnies. They bounce with great force.

Please tell me what the link is, so I don't have to click on it, because if it is something upsetting, I will make you pay.
  • [link]

Please tell me what the link is, so I don't have to click on it, because if it is something upsetting, I will make you pay.
    An anal bullet is a sex toy. This is an anal bullet in the shape of a bunny.
  • [link]

An anal bullet is a sex toy. This is an anal bullet in the shape of a bunny.
    I beg to differ, I don't think that's an anal toy, the "bunny ears" have another use, like placing something between them
  • If I could 5 star this thread, I would!
  • I would just like to add that I had no idea where this conversation would go when I drew that picture.
  • I would just like to add that I had no idea where this conversation would go when I drew that picture.
    But aren't you glad you did now?

Today's Johnny Wander for you fellas.
  • Conrad looks like he wants to drill through the heavens.
    I thought the exact same thing. So is Conrad the live action version of Kamina? Hey, Front Row Crew, does Conrad yell a lot and make epic gestures constantly?
  • Um. YES. Yes he does. I don't know about yelling, persay, but maybe he is just prone to getting epically excited.

Conrad, We <3 You Sooooo much!
    Conrad looks small in that picture though. o.o
    Conrad, We <3 You Sooooo much!</p>
    Seconded.
  • No, Dutchman, you have no idea of the awesomeness of the man they call Conrad!
  • No, Dutchman, you have no idea of the awesomeness of the man they call Conrad!
    I know to some degree about the awesomeness of the Conrad. This knowledge is enough to say that. :)
    Conrad looks small in that picture though. o.o
    He's standing next to John, who's like 6'6". XD
  • Cartoon Conrad is so cute! His mannerisms remind me of Scott Pilgrim so much. (Well in the comic they do. :P I don't know about the RL.)
    That's cute stuff. But the entry I got in my RSS said something about subliminal something or other, and I spent a few minutes looking and found nothing. Am I dumb?