This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• I want to see this.
    I'll see what I can do, but it might not be possible, I don't know. Like I said, I'm workin' on it.
  • Secret santa present shipped!
  • Holy CRAP.

I just received my Santa Gifts. My Secret Santa is an absolute genius. How the HELL did you hit my sweet spots?

Got damn, I'm so giddy from excitement! What you got was PERFECT, and I'll be posting pictures as soon as possible.
  • Pictures :D
    Mazinger vs Sonic Screw Driver!
  • ooooh, nice. Now I'm wondering what I'm getting...
  • Wow, Erwin. That's adorable.

Your Santa did well!
  • Dude, sonic screwdriver!
  • Dude, sonic screwdriver!
    I was just about to say...
  • edited December 2009
    Fuck sonic screwdrivers, where's my psychic paper and Doctor's Watch?

All joking aside, that is totally awesome and I am definitely buying one.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • GeoGeo
    edited December 2009
    Fuck sonic screwdrivers, where's my psychic paper and Doctor's Watch?
    Feh, those things are child's toys compared to how many uses the screwdriver has.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Feh, those things are child's toys compared to how many uses the screwdriver has.
    Perhaps, but the Seventh Doctor's Watch could alert the user to disasters and function as a scanner. And with some psychic paper, I have a papers to anywhere in the world. Good stuff.

Although you're right, the sonic screwdriver does beat them out for some "Swiss Army Knife...IN SPACE" action.
  • Fuck sonic screwdrivers, where's my psychic paper and Doctor's Watch?
    Feh, those things are child's toys compared to how many uses the screwdriver has.
    Yeah, in a pinch, he could put up some shelves!
  • I've been informed that my secret santa requires my email address. Just click my username and you'll have pretty much every possible way to contact me.
  • Any other pics of gifts?
  • Mine just arrived yesterday. Pictures are forthcoming.
    My gift is the helmet in the foreground. Now my old helmet has a friend!
  • My gift is the helmet in the foreground. Now my old helmet has a friend!
    Is the new helmet autgraphed by Henry Rollins?
  • Is the new helmet autgraphed by Henry Rollins?
    No, no it is not.

I should fix that.
  • edited December 2009
    My gift is the helmet in the foreground. Now my old helmet has a friend!
    That is one spiffy helmet. Is it really metal or plastic?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just noticed the seam.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Mine should be going out within the next week. Will be finishing up once I get back home.
  • edited January 2010
    Mine returned home for some reason or other, sent it out again today. -________-

Mail FTL.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • I sent mine the Saturday before X-mas, it should be with its receiver by now.
  • edited January 2010
    @Secret Santa, I am surprise (in a very good way). Pictures will follow tomorrow.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Mine should be going out within the next week. Will be finishing up once I get back home.
    Ditto. If I ever get home in this friggin' snow. Frig.
  • edited January 2010
    My Secret Santa is a genius, with his/her two-part gift!

Amazing Zombie T-Shirt. Freaking amazing, really. It's funny that I was thinking of getting a shirt just like this: a Lone Ranger design that's Zombie-themed. PERFECT!
    Part 2 was just as perfect! It's a freaking Magnezone figure! I am very much into Pokemon, and Magnezone is my absolute, positively, 100% favorite Pokemon in the entire collection! I am naming him "Roswell".

Home run, Secret Santa! Home effing run!
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • I'm totally behind on sending out the gift for my santee. I have it right next to my computer, too. I blame the snowstorms.
  • I'm totally behind on sending out the gift for my santee. I have it right next to my computer, too. I blame that I'm a lazy, procrastinating, horrible person.
    Fixed that for my current status, however I've decided to also do a small little extra thing for my santee. I plan to send it out this week.
  • Indeed, Ro, you are a horrible person. Most of us here on the forum hate you.
  • I just picked mine up from the post office today. I loooooove it. Thank you, secret delivery-jew.