This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• Indeed, Ro, you are a horrible person. Most of us here on the forum hate you.
    Indeed, I'm such a fucking bitch. Well, I can be. However, I don't feel so bad because I haven't received my present yet.
  • Ok, temp gift sent to my secret santee as I still have to make some mods to the original gift (that will also be sent when I get my sewing machine back), it will probably have the receipt on it, so sorry about that, I know it's in bad taste to do so, but shipping it here then all the way up there again would be a waste of time and money.

Also, I'm sorry to inform you that it may have a color you don't like. Once you get the gift, take a picture of it and post it on the forum I'll tell you that it was me who sent it.
  • My gift should be sent by the end of the week, which means it should arrive in two or two and a half weeks.
  • Sol Invictus: Mission Accomplished. However, due to an intense warp storm during transit, the passenger suffered some damage. Apothecaries and Techmarines are on-site and tending to his injuries, and he is expected to make a full recovery.

Commence PHASE 2.
  • My gift arrived, if you were wondering, Santa! Pictures are forthcoming. :)
  • It's finally done! I'm so sorry it took so long, but I'm done. I'm sending it tomorrow. Here's a little spoiler. (Not really :P)

• I got mine and it's playing with the rest of my shelf. Pics soon.
  • I'm still waiting for mine and I wonder when it will come.
  • And I still cannot give mine due to my half wit employer still not paying me for december's work, however I will try and acquire of methods of present giving
  • I'm going to send mine out sometime over this long weekend. Sorry!
  • Did my santee received his present yet?
  • edited January 2010
    I'm still waiting for mine and I wonder when it will come.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • I go to my mailbox everyday, with a tiny hope. I see nothing, and part of me weeps. :P
  • My sisters gift to me came yesterday from hong kong. She got me something awesome: A full metal alchemist pocket watch, necklace, and ring.
  • edited January 2010
    My santee should be recieving his gift soon if he hasn't already. He hasn't been around the forums lately, so I don't know.

And yes, I too wait.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Mine should be receiving his soon if he hasn't already, since it has been 3 weeks since it was mailed.
  • Not going to lie. I pretty much got the most awesomest presents evrawr. It's not hard to realize who sent it ~_^
    Everything I got. BSG scarf, GT Cross stitch keychain, and two bags of awesome tea.
  • Ro rawks.
  • I want to know if my Santee got his present too.
  • I expect you to wear that scarf with your Jane hat that Lyddi made you. Glad you like it. =3
  • edited January 2010
    Mmmm, Camellia sinensis assamica
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I got mine, and they're really awesome! I need to go frame them, then I'll take pics.
  • edited January 2010
    I still await my Santa's gift.
    At least it isn't as bad as receiving a Valentine's Day gift six months late just because your significant other never took a few minutes to fill out the card...
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2010
    When I receive my gift I will (that is if my santee doesn't do so first), reveal my gift and Santee because there was a specific purpose in me buying it.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I wonder if my Santa forgot, or sent to the wrong place.
    I'm having similar questions. Or if my santa was international, if customs agents were being dicks.
  • edited January 2010
    My santee should get theirs on Monday. I hope they like it. I had to replace it due to an accident. T_T But I think they will like this. It's hilarious!
    Post edited by Viga on
    I wonder the same thing.