This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Next time I visit to New York, I'm sooooooo coming over to an orgy at your place.
  • edited May 2011
    Haha, you know, I cam to this thread because I found out my cousin's fiancée knows the inventor of Chessboxing, but this just blows it out of the water.

Way to go Yosho.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I'm all alone again in this big ol' forum. So I guess it's time to sing to myself again.

The Being All Alone in the Forum Blues. (Sung to tune of Crossroads)

I went down to the forum
    Tryin' to find somebody 'round
    I went down to the forum
    Ain't nobody to be found
    But all the people 'round here, babe
    They're too asleep to make a sound
  • Awwman, wake up late and miss all the fun. Well, with all the internet ladeez who came out in force, I hope you're next date is of the soft and squidgy variety.
  • I just registered for a night degree course in Physics. I got some free time now because i got transferred to work in my home town, and it's a much more practical life then at the crappy city I lived till last week. All I gotta do is pass the admission test now, wish me luck.
  • edited May 2011
    Hells yeah! Got my first 3 victories in the Gold League (SC2). Lost many though.
    Post edited by sucrilhos on
  • It's time to go get the sonogram that reveals (bum buM BUM) the baby's gender.
  • (After posting a Michael Hutchence joke on another forum, and someone went "awwwwwwww :(" )
    "Hey now, Don't have a blue face about the whole deal. I know it might have choked you up at the time, but the imitation of celebrities isn't healthy - I mean, Hutchence was in horrible financial trouble at the time. Look how much he had to tighten his belt. I hear they were going to go out to the pub after the show that night, and he had ended up just hanging around the hotel instead, think what could have been saved if he'd gone out for a quick belt.

And hey, Look on the bright side, I'm sure Hutchence is having a grand old time in the afterlife with Jim Morrison - Yeah, great mates, they both had a lot of time hanging around various Doors. I gotta admit, though, Elton John Singing Dangle in the Wind at the funeral was in pretty poor taste, as was Geldolf's playing the coffin out of the church with INXS's "The Swing." But to be fair, I don't know why Geldof was even invited, he only started learning Karate because he heard he could kill Hutchence when he got a black belt.

It's honestly really sad, though. I hear he was keen to notch up one more song before he died. Hotel staff apparently heard him belting out a hit the morning of his death, but Unfortunately he buckled under the pressure of maintaining his kinky sex life - And yes, he was a right kinky fucker. Apparently, right before he died, he was banging a door.

All in all, though, at least he's a better role model than Princess Diana - At least he always wore his belt."
  • I forgot until this morning there was such a thing as the GameBoy Player that stuck on the bottom of the GameCube.
  • edited May 2011
    I forgot until this morning there was such a thing as the GameBoy Player that stuck on the bottom of the GameCube.
    I had that and was able to play Super Mario World 2 on the big screen, but my ex stole it from me. Now I have no easy way of playing SMW2: Yoshi's Island on the big screen unless I purchase the game on the SNES or get a Game Cube with the GBP adapter. :(

Edit: Fuck you Nintendo for not putting it available on the VC. You fucking fail so much when it comes to purchasing games online for download.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I had that and was able to play Super Mario World 2 on the big screen, but my ex stole it from me. Now I have no easy way of playing SMW2: Yoshi's Island on the big screen unless I purchase the game on the SNES or get a Game Cube with the GBP adapter. :(
    Do the same thing I tell everybody. Get a real computer and connect it to your television. Then emulate the fuck out of everything and use wireless XBox 360 controllers.
  • edited May 2011
    Yeah, I'm picking up a DisplayPort-to-HDMI adapter today to do just that. 55+ inches of glorious old-school gaming.

EDIT: Or load the Homebrew Channel to your Wii. That shit is awesome. I think it has support for PSX, now; I know it can load pirated Virtual Console .WADs for sure.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • We are having a girl.
  • We are having a girl.
    GRATS!

SHAYERA!
  • SHAYERA!
    Shayla-Shayla?
  • We are having a girl.
    Why did you decide to find out the gender of the baby at this stage?
  • Shayla-Shayla?
    No, Shayera Hawk in homage to Shayera Hol aka Hawkgirl in the JLA animated series.
  • Shayla-Shayla?
    No, Shayera Hawk in homage to Shayera Hol aka Hawkgirl in the JLA animated series.
    It's actually not that bad of a name. I'd name my daughter Shayera, and my last name isn't Hawk.
  • edited May 2011
    Shayla-Shayla?
    I wasn't really questioning the name, it was just what popped into my head immediately.

As an aside, hanging out and doing karaoke with good friends always makes for awesome nights. Even when the bar doing the karaoke is full of totally lame people who don't give a shit. That's the kind of attitude I like, we f'ing bring the party biotch!

EDIT: FYI, kinda drunk, so I'm little out of character.
    Post edited by theknoxinator on
  • YAY! Hooray for baby girls!
  • Hope is nice, but it is not a plan.
  • I've finally made this laptop my own.

• Photoshopped, I can see the pixels.
  • edited May 2011
    I've finally made this laptop my own.
    [img]
    >implying Apple still doesn't own that laptop like every other Apple product in the world.
    Post edited by Zack Patate on
  • >implying Apple still doesn't own that laptop like every other Apple product in the world.l
    Oh please, spare us all
  • Speaking of apple - Any comments on this? (Headline - MRI Shows Apple Stimulates Fan's Brain Like Religion.)

Yeah, guys, try and keep your surprised gasps down to a dull roar.
  • In the sidebar to the right there's also this atrocity: "Chinese iPad Workers Forced To Sign "No Suicide" Pledge".
  • I just talked to my mom on the phone, she told me that she needs to buy a gaming computer, because she plays an online game. So before I started to explain that Farmville doesn't require a gaming computer, she told me she played Second Life. So I asked her what she does, she tells me she meets people and talks and does stuff. So I'm like, "Mom, what do you play?" She says: "Well, that!" "Mom, so you don't actually play anything, you just talk to people, like an immersive chat room?" She says: "Is that what is called?"
    I think she finally got to the point of exploring things other then e-mail on the PC, such as games. I hope she gets past Second Life.
  • Your mom is using Second Life to have e-sex with strangers.