This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Viga and Cielmort would be a fucking cool couple. Just sayin'.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Viga and Cielmort would be a fucking cool couple. Just sayin'.
    Pfft, forum-shipping now? Sorry, while I may be single, my heart is still taken (quite literally, I can't feel it right now...) Not to mention I'm sure viga has an awesome person she's with. I would love to hang out with Viga though, as well as most of the forumites, but that's another story. XD

I swear if I see fanart...
  • edited August 2011
    Viga and Cielmort would be a fucking cool couple. Just sayin'.
    I fully support this fanfiction.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Pfft, forum-shipping now? Sorry, while I may be single, my heart is still taken (quite literally, I can't feel it right now...) Not to mention I'm sure viga has an awesome person she's with. I would love to hang out with Viga though, as well as most of the forumites, but that's another story. XD
    Not sayin' you should, man. Just sayin'. Also, I fully support fanart.
  • You're all weirding me out.
  • You're all turning me on.
  • You're all weirding me out.
    Come hang out with my crew, the forum will seem so tame in comparison.
  • Pfft, forum-shipping now? Sorry, while I may be single, my heart is still taken (quite literally, I can't feel it right now...) Not to mention I'm sure viga has an awesome person she's with. I would love to hang out with Viga though, as well as most of the forumites, but that's another story. XD
    Come Cielmort, you are by no means the first forum-shipp. We're still waiting on the Nineless-Omnutia slash, not to mention that there is also actual Rym-Scott slash.
  • Forum fanfiction seems like a hilarious idea.
    If you do that... ca... can I claim Sail?
  • Forum fanfiction seems like a hilarious idea.
    If you do that... ca... can I claim Sail?
    It has been done before, actually. But I fail to recall where the file was. Probably for the better of humanity.
  • It has been done before, actually. But I fail to recall where the file was. Probably for the better of humanity.
    I am not surprised, but mildly disappointed as this means it was likely before my time.
    I'm probably not a "core member" anyway, since I mainly lurk.
  • If you do that... ca... can I claim Sail?
    Without question ;D
    Without question ;D
    YAY! :D
  • It has been done before, actually. But I fail to recall where the file was. Probably for the better of humanity.
    I am not surprised, but mildly disappointed as this means it was likely before my time.
    Naw, it's mostly me, since I'm one of the oldest members that is still active, not to mention I lurked for a good while before joining. I'm sure if you typed choice words on the search bar you'll stumble upon it eventually.
    Naw, it's mostly me, since I'm one of the oldest members that is still active, not to mention I lurked for a good while before joining. I'm sure if you typed choice words on the search bar you'll stumble upon it eventually.
    Nah, I'm not that profoundly interested. I was mostly being silly.
  • edited August 2011
    It has been done before, actually. But I fail to recall where the file was. Probably for the better of humanity.
    More than once. I recall a surreal moment being asked out of the blue if I thought I could fire a .454 Casull revolver one-handed, though I wasn't a main character. I never got the chance to see it - I honestly don't know if it was even ever finished - but good god, I wish I did, it sounded fucking brilliant.

Also, I claim everybody. Including myself. WORK THAT SHIT OUT.

We really need more FRCF fanfiction and Fanart. That would be hilariously awesome. Put probably not actually funny to anyone but me, but to be fair, I have a long history of doing bizzare things purely for my own personal amusement.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited August 2011

We really need more FRCF fanfiction and Fanart. That would be hilariously awesome. Put probably not actually funny to anyone but me, but to be fair, I have a long history of doing bizzare things purely for my own personal amusement.
    ...you REALLY think anyone is going to argue with you?
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • edited August 2011
    ...you REALLY think anyone is going to argue with you?
    Probably Scott, but he's always seemed a little tsundere, so it works out.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Also, I claim everybody. Including myself. WORK THAT SHIT OUT.
    Forum orgy?
  • Also, I claim everybody. Including myself. WORK THAT SHIT OUT.
    Forum orgy?
    Create forum dating game, play as Churba.
  • edited August 2011
    Forum orgy?
    Viceland already established that Nelson Pecora will always help a brother out, and you know I'm down.
    Create forum dating game, play as Churba.
    Oh, I'm not main character materiel. Maybe the strange mentor dispensing insane advice and occasionally being accidentally profound, but I'm not dating sim main character materiel.

I'm laughing like a drain at this whole thing, this is an immensely hilarious thread right now. Seriously, I'm literally crying with laughter.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Waiting for the FRCF Love Plus photoshop.
  • Waiting for the FRCF Love Plus photoshop.
    I'm now looking through love plus in detail, and I'm thinking of trying a re-write for just that purpose. Remember what I said about my personal amusement?
  • ROM hack. Do it.
  • ROM hack. Do it.
    Slow your roll, man, I'll be well happy to write it, but the level of code required is well beyond me. But I'm sure we have enough talent floating around here...
  • I was half-joking, anyway. Whatever your personal amusement produces will be welcomed.
    Without question ;D
    YAY! :D
    I wonder who I'd end up being paired off with, if anyone?
  • I wonder who I'd end up being paired off with, if anyone?
    I'm not liking the sound of this...
    I'm not liking the sound of this...
    It's okay, I'm happy to share, too.

Also, The last page or so of this thread would make the greatest manga IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.