This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Stephen Fry's QI is great. It's just Stephen Fry, his sidekick Alan Davis and three other b list UK celebs talking and joking about things with points that don't matter. It's like "Who's Line is it Anyways" only with conversation.

Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • Batman: the Brave and the Bold is campy and hilarious. I love it.
  • Young Justice is the better then any of the Justice League incarnations. I may even like it more then Teen Titans.
  • Young Justice is the better then any of the Justice League incarnations. I may even like it more then Teen Titans.
    That is a very glowing statement, I'm going to have to check that out when I'm done bingeing on Batman.
  • I'm watching some Extreme Ghostbusters. I used to get up earlier than I had to on weekdays when I was in elementary school just to catch it, but I haven't seen an episode of it for 10ish years now. I'm on Episode 5 currently, and still very much entertained.
    That is a very glowing statement, I'm going to have to check that out.
  • edited October 2011
    Young Justice is the better then any of the Justice League incarnations. I may even like it more then Teen Titans.
    You take that back! Justice League/Justice League Unlimited was the awesomest.
    Oh, and Breaking Bad, I'm also currently on season 3, and oh mans, this guy just keeps getting into stickier situations.

EDIT: Not to say Young Justice isn't good. I enjoy the characters, their designs, and the voice acting. It also has a huge range of characters from the DCU that they can use, wihch is always great.
    Post edited by ColombianShadow on
  • My Breaking Bad rips have the wrong audio track for Season 3, Episode 4 ("Green Light"). I have no other way of getting that episode, so I'm slightly pissed.
  • I ended up watching a whole bunch of Pawn Stars episodes with my dad while he visited this weekend. I rather like the recent spate of finding-odd-treasures-and-collectibles shows.
  • My Breaking Bad rips have the wrong audio track for Season 3, Episode 4 ("Green Light"). I have no other way of getting that episode, so I'm slightly pissed.
    No Netflix streaming?
  • Caught up on Homeland last night. Its pretty much the show I wanted 24 to be.
    No Netflix streaming?
    I'm in the UK, so no.
  • Stephen Fry's QI is great. It's just Stephen Fry, his sidekick Alan Davis and Brian Blessed this Christmas! talking and joking about things with points that don't matter. It's like "Who's Line is it Anyways" only with conversation.
    It's really worth watching QI XL instead. It's 15 minutes more of the same stuff. Pretty much the whole show is on Youtube too, which is nice.
  • In case no one noticed, image is dead.
  • That's hilarious.
  • Watched the first season of Archer over the last couple days. Want to see more, but not going to pay 2 bucks an episode on Amazon.
  • Watched the first season of Archer over the last couple days. Want to see more, but not going to pay 2 bucks an episode on Amazon.
    There are other ways...
  • There are other ways...
    Well duh, and/or hello.
    There are other ways...
    I don't pirate things unless there is no realistic legal option. I can wait until more are available on Netflix, which I'm already paying for. Plenty of other things to do in the meantime.
  • The Wonder Years!!! :)
    Same.
  • edited October 2011
    Bored to Death is an absolutely fantastic show. The writing is excellent and Danson, Galifinakis, and Schwartzman make a fantastic team.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Paul from The Wonder Years is a hipster.
  • Homeland, on Showtime, is surprisingly good and nuanced, especially for a US show. I would almost think it was a UK show, they do such a good job at not being too obvious or insulting the viewer's intelligence.
  • Watching Young Justice. I've never really been into super hero stuff, so what do you recommend I watch next?
  • Tiger and Bunny.
  • Tiger and Bunny.
    I really like this show. It's pushes all the right buttons for me.
  • Watching Young Justice. I've never really been into super hero stuff, so what do you recommend I watch next?
    Well, if you haven't seen Batman: the Animated Series, there's always that.
    Teen Titans.