This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• edited October 2011

Just a straight up well done PMV.

Post edited by Nissl on
  • Wow, how could they miss that? Rarity MAKES CLOTHING. I'd think she'd love costuming.
    Actually, given how often serious designers are pushed to make cutting edge, wow-worthy clothing without being costumey, she might actually consider it beneath her. Costumes are a somewhat different niche.
    >:[
    Luna was adorkable in this episode. Pipand is now my new favorite kid pony.
    I LOVE Luna in this episode! She's too freaking adorable for words. I just wanted to hug her the entire time, I was squealing over how cute she is after almost all of her lines. Also, her design is really pretty.
    There were a lot of good lines in this episode. Since I don't take this show terribly seriously, I enjoyed it for what it was.
  • Is Luna a kid pony? Also we saw her change between pony and horse form. Can Celesta do that?
  • I imagine. They are pony gods. They can probably do all sorts of crazy bullshit with their magic. We just haven't seen much until now because Celestia is very careful with her powers.
  • Is Luna a kid pony? Also we saw her change between pony and horse form. Can Celesta do that?
    No, Pip! That little British cute pony pirate kid. <3
  • Meh, he isnt as cute as Scootaloo. Still pretty cute though.
  • I don't really like Scootaloo. :/
  • I don't take this show terribly seriously,
    Blasphemy ;)
  • I don't really like Scootaloo. :/
    :(
  • I too had envisioned Luna as being introverted though have thankfully not written any fanfic to that effect (or at all for that matter :P )

I think I like this personification more because it is instructive on how she got banned to the moon in the first place.
    Who's that seducing my Luna?
  • Ummm Discord..
  • Ummm Discord..
    Allow me to get the Elements of Psychotic Murder
  • That's not Luna, that's Twilight. Look at the hair. Also that's her Gala dress.
  • edited October 2011
    That's not Luna, that's Twilight. Look at the hair. Also that's her Gala dress.
    Okay, still wanna get my murder on, but not as much.

Then again it's Q, and I can never stay mad at Q.
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • edited October 2011
    Honestly, I just want to see that frame with about 15 minutes of animation in that style on either side.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Twilight should have some sort of tiara that represents her horn.
  • I thought she looked different...
  • What? No Moon stone?
  • Gandalf Girthing time.
    The remove evil spell that was used to turn Nightmare Moon to Luna affected to her body making it truly good innocent child. But because that wasn't her natural age or looks she later grew to her natural age and looks at accelerated pace.

That should explain the differences between Luna in Pilot and Luna in last episode. Won't probably matter thought. I don't think that we will be seeing her again for the next thousand years.
  • Just to state the obvious: Luna hugging Fluttershy has a lot of Elmyra or Pepe Le Pew doing the same to their victims.
  • Just to state the obvious: Luna hugging Fluttershy has a lot of Elmyra or Pepe Le Pew doing the same to their victims.
    Aha, i was wondering why that scene looked so familiar.
    Similar, but not quite the same. Pepe's victims are squirming and twisting their way out of the grasp, pushing and twisting in an attempt to escape also with the kissing. Here Fluttershy is completely paralyzed.
  • Hey, just a thought, could it be Discord the reason why Equestrian nature is so screwed? Considering his warping and playing around with reality for amusement, his spells may had done irreparable damage on a fundamental level. After they stoned him, Luna and Celestia basically did why they could to make the world normal, but now all ponies have to work to sustain the parts that could not be mended.
    Similar, but not quite the same. Pepe's victims are squirming and twisting their way out of the grasp, pushing and twisting in an attempt to escape also with the kissing. Here Fluttershy is completely paralyzed.
    Also I don't think Luna has rape on the mind.
  • edited October 2011
    Phew, I finally managed to curb my Rarity withdrawal with two strong new PMVs that both came out this morning.

Post edited by Nissl on