This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Overwatch

Comments

• edited June 2016
    I've found one of the best approaches with her is to generally have someone move into an area before you (shielded). then you move in second and should have some charge at that point and try to draw their fire. If not you might be sacrificing an attacker but you can generally take out a few of their guys first. Or if you are successful in drawing opposing teams aggro then you pop your shield and generally both of you can survive. If you put yourself right in their face it makes it easier to aim the laser and generally you get the enemies attention that way too.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • edited June 2016
    Found a good pub competitive match during lunch. Dudes were all solid. Got a few new peeps on my FL. They all gave me badges for 20 defensive assists as Mercy.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • My random games with Mercy always go super awesome or super horrible. There is no middle ground.
  • edited June 2016
    Rym said:

So I just had a great 4 gold medal match as Zarya. Opposing team said I was mean & scary in a good way. Haha.

I'm not gonna lie. In the 6v6 games, I was a little terrified when I saw you comin' my way. You are mean and scary.
    Be afraid! Bahahaha

But yeah, Zarya is hard without a good team that's not afraid to push together. I like having soldier as a companion, because of the heals and DPS. I try to make a column with my buddy, dropping back& throwing a shield on them when my shield are depleted, and once the shield drops on them, popping mine and pushing ahead.

I've determined a gauge for how well a game will go: if everyone has picked a hero and none of them are support, they won't work together as a team, will trickle in, and blame the person who eventually decides to heal for their losses. It will also be nearly impossible to keep them healed because they will be so scattered and nowhere near the objective.
    Post edited by no fun girl on
  • Droping the heal as S76 is key. I'll often drop it when we start getting resistance on a push even if I'm not going to use it to keep the heavy hitters in play and take preassure off of Mercy.
  • My Overwatch anthem:

• I should be on tonight. Let's see if we can get enough people for another 6v6 game sometime this weekend.
  • I don't know if I'll be on but I will try. Might be later.
  • This week's brawl is nuts.
  • One of you guys hit me so hard that it booted me to the log in screen.
  • Every time I get POTG as Lucio, it's because I killed someone with right click.
  • yea I got the log in screen bug a bunch late today
  • My internet's been incredibly terrible the last three days, I can't play at all. :(
  • woohoo, another 4 gold zarya match. The roadhog kept my gun fully charged lol.
  • pence said:

Every time I get POTG as Lucio, it's because I killed someone with right click.

New life goal.
  • woohoo, another 4 gold zarya match. The roadhog kept my gun fully charged lol.

lol glad I could help
  • edited July 2016
    The magic happens at 1:20. Looks a bit staged, but amusing and inspiring nonetheless.

• Zarya life goal achieved.
  • Points to @pence for being the hardest person to kill.
  • Ikatono said:

woohoo, another 4 gold zarya match. The roadhog kept my gun fully charged lol.

lol glad I could help
    Lol, it was a quick play game, not our custom match (:
  • I thought Ranked matches would be better once I was with people of similar rank, I was wrong. Dropped 2 ranks in 3 games.. ugh. Might need to just play competitive with a group.
  • Group competitive may be only competitive.
  • edited July 2016

Full of good laughs. I don't know if I'll get this achievement anytime soon. Good editing as well. However, at times some of their comments were unnecessary.

Favorite part: I woke up my mom.
  • Oh I watched this last night and was laughing at it. I didn't post because sometimes they were complete jackasses.
  • Guys I have horrible news.

The XBL 12 year olds have landed.
  • What do you mean?