This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Overwatch

Comments

• It's the best cosplay.
  • Need a Zarya bicep spray to go over the kid's arm though.
  • pence said:

Need a Zarya bicep spray to go over the kid's arm though.

We need to coordinate a 6-player multi-spray logo that we do every time before a match.
  • Oh man. That Torb & Winston.

• edited August 2016
    The bad recorder playing is wonderful.

Uh oh. Game update to stream/share to FB. After PAX, I'm getting a new video card. 1070 for sure.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Getting ready to uninstall this game and take another forced break. The initial player rush has died down, and my social list is way more dead than it was during those first few awesome weeks. Some of these rando matches are so bad I can feel *myself* getting worse.
  • When are you playing? There have been great team games 9ish to midnight almost every night.
  • When are you playing? I'm able to get a group going every night.
  • Let's play tonight
  • Rochelle said:

Let's play tonight

• Rym said:

Rochelle said:

Let's play tonight

I'm down to play after Acceptable Vices.

• Don't forget to invite people at the most awkward moment of a voice chat.
  • I tend to play at weird times. Early morning or weekends, or during the day when I have off on weekdays (flexible scheduling gives me the odd weekday off every 2 weeks). I pop in every now and then at nighttime but usually only for a quick few matches.
  • I'm home early today. I'll be on in an hour or so.
  • I would, but gonna be on a plane.
  • I'll be on around 10est
  • Crackfiend: I'm gonna give it up guys. I'm going cold-turkey.
    Crackfriend friends: No, don't go. Keep on the crack. It's good. We'll have crack with you!

:3
  • Doing show now, but maybe after. Ditto Victor.
  • I diligently played this whenever going Reaper. It is proven to significantly increase reaping effectiveness.
  • Here is my FB stream. Sorry for the crappy video. I will be upgrading soon. Also something happened to video sound later on. No idea.

https://www.facebook.com/rosaka23/videos/10155115123263776/

My favorite part is Hollywood at 1:26. TheSilver was not liking my healing when we defended. :D
  • Jeez, these genji nerfs are not messing around.
    http://gfycat.com/AstonishingInbornIndochinahogdeer
  • Other than some work this morning my day is open. I plan on practicing more offensive characters to get gud. So if you see me, let's group up.
  • edited August 2016
    Also, we kept fucking the autobalance up by switching people in and out. I'll probably manually balance the future, since I have a good idea of where everyone stands. And also what roles they like best. Also won't be reinviting certain auto lockers.
    Post edited by no fun girl on
  • Also, we kept fucking the autobalance up by switching people in and out. I'll probably manually balance the future, since I have a good idea of where everyone stands. And also what roles they like best. Also won't be reinviting certain auto lockers.

Auto Lockers? were those guys cheating or just really good ;-p
  • Playing right now with no fun girl if peeps want to join
  • Should be on in a few.