This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• GeoGeo
    edited October 2009
    Is it just me or do I get the feeling that everyone forgot there was a Geekchat tonight?
    What do you care? You gave a full 0 on a 1-5 scale for this weekend and then even inquired why somebody would put a 5 for this weekend. Good job Charles.
    Plans have changed, and thanks naming me after an eminent scientist. I pride myself in being extremely intelligent.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited October 2009
    Err no, I put down 4 weekends for possible geekchats, but only the 24th was chosen as a date for an actual chat...
    That is how we have been doing the polling up until now, so I don't see why it would suddenly change.

If you wish to have one in the near future, redo the poll.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • and thanks naming me after an eminent scientist. I pride myself in being extremely intelligent.
    >Implying I named you, and not your mother.
    >Implying being named after a smart person makes you smart.
    >Implying it's not also the name of a retard other than you.

Dohoho, you crack me up. If you were that intelligent you-oh wait.
  • @Nine-If you think what he posts is stupid, why bother responding? What do you gain?
  • There are people in GeekChat, but it's sorta unofficial.
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2009
    and thanks naming me after an eminent scientist. I pride myself in being extremely intelligent.
    >Implying I named you, and not your mother.
    >Implying being named after a smart person makes you smart.
    >Implying it's not also the name of a retard other than you.

Dohoho, you crack me up. If you were that intelligent you-oh wait.
    Okay now using the word retard even in jest just cuts extremely deep because I was called that around my early teenage years in my life and I contemplated suicide and I wasn't kidding. So please don't ever associate that word with me again, even in jest.

EDIT: Whenever the word is used nowadays, I get sent into a depression that makes me want to crawl into a corner with no interaction at all.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited November 2009
    Yupa has cheered up, we're still going. Conversation has turned to Crystal Meth, Russian strippers, "discreet" dating services and Leekspin.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • I'd join you guys, but I've only had about 5 hours of sleep in the last two days. G'night.
  • Yupa has cheered up, we're still going. Conversation has turned to Crystal Meth, Russian strippers, "discreet" dating services and Leekspin.
    Good god, those gamers had a level of concentration unknown to mere mortal men.
  • Yupa has cheered up, we're still going. Conversation has turned to Crystal Meth, Russian strippers, "discreet" dating services and Leekspin.
    Good god, those gamers had a level of concentration unknown to mere mortal men.
    Either that or they're all gay.
  • edited November 2009
    Crystal Meth, Russian strippers, "discreet" dating services and Leekspin
    You can tell when I entered the geekchat, can't you?
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Good god, those gamers had a level of concentration unknown to mere mortal men.
    Or multitasking
  • Or multitasking
    They don't have three hands, so my vote is concentration.
  • Russian strippers
    Whenever I am not on the chat, the conversation turns to Russian Tarts in fountains.
  • But they were no where near a fountain. Can someone please post the link?
  • edited November 2009
    That would be this post (NSFW) on this blog. It's actually a really interesting site outside of the sexy Russian ladies, but the conversation almost always turns that way (and almost always thanks to Churba).
    Post edited by Walker on

I really got to stop missing these things. Either that or all of you start mentioning this weird shit when I'm around. :P
  • (and almost always thanks to Churba).
    I'm the best at what I do, and what I do isn't very SFW.
  • Who wants to have a Geekchat sometime this weekend?

Fri Sat Sun

Geoffino: 5 4 4
  • Fri Sat Sun

Axel: 5 5 2
  • Fri Sat Sun

Apsup: 5 5 0
  • Not a shot in hell. I got two term papers dues on tuesday.
  • I might but I'm being taken out and I gotta work. Plus, I might hit the clubs.
  • Fri Sat Sun

Günter 233
  • Russian strippers
    Whenever I am not on the chat, the conversation turns to Russian Tarts in fountains.
    What is this mish-mash about Russian tarts in fountains?
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2009
    Geekchats will happen tomorrow and possibly on Saturday if time permits. I know I'm making the same error as before and not warning you all in advance, but I was too busy with the play last week to make an announcement (this week I've been destroying the expansive sets).

EDIT: If any of you come tomorrow, Churba (that is if he can make it which I'm 80 percent sure he can) and I will reveal this ridiculously terrible and at the same time fucking hilarious idea we came up with. What is it? You'll just have to be there and find out!!!
    Post edited by Geo on
  • EDIT: If any of you come tomorrow, Churba (that is if he can make it which I'm 80 percent sure he can) and I will reveal this ridiculously terrible and at the same time fucking hilarious idea we came up with. What is it? You'll just have to be there and find out!!!
    This is true, It's 80's kung fu movie kinda terribawsome.
  • YAY, I'll be there like shareware
  • Geoffino: 5 4 4
    Günter 2 3 3
    Kate: 0 0 4
  • Geoffino: 5 4 4
    Günter 2 3 3
    Kate: 0 0 4
    Adam: 0 4 4 (depending on what happens to our weekend plans)