This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• Anyone up for tonight? I can can start whenever.
  • Anyone up for tonight? I can can start whenever.
    I wouldn't be totally against it. 8-9ish would probably work for me.
  • Happening as of now.
  • What's happening? I'm going to set up an impromptu GeekChat on Skype, if anybody's up to it...
  • I might be, maybe.
  • Maybe, maybe. I'll be on the Xbox if I'm not doing that, so the few of you who have Xboxes, you can find my Gamertag on IDshare.
  • I'm in.
  • Can't, busy with Chemistry works. I have poured my whole afternoon into this and I am damned if I will let anything stop me now!
  • Okay, we're trying to get this chat started...
  • Perhaps this weekend would be a good time to host another unsocial. Would Saturday the 10th of April work for everyone?
  • edited April 2010
    Perhaps this weekend would be a good time to host another unsocial. Would Saturday the 10th of April work for everyone?
    Does the geekchat support text?
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Perhaps this weekend would be a good time to host another unsocial. Would Saturday the 10th of April work for everyone?
    Does the geekchat support text?
    I believe so. I cannot speak for my mother's computer does not have a microphone. I hate to say it...but Bowman's Biker Mic died as well.
  • Alas, I shall be partying the night away.

Wait, why am I lamenting that?
  • I would be able to attend for a few hours Saturday.
  • After class, work and festival time, I will be dead.
  • So would Friday work better? Or is that worse?
  • I am out at a gig, so sorry no can do.
  • I'm around Friday evening, not sure about Saturday evening.
  • Friday it is then, feel free to collapse the wave-function without me.
  • Do we have a time?
  • The GeekChat commences whenever it pleases. I myself will arrive shortly after 7:00 PM EST, the GeekChat may however start anytime before or after that, it just sort of happens. Just be around Friday night and you'll likely be able to participate.
  • It can't be anytime before 5 PM because I'll be at drama club rehearsal.
    Yes it can, fuck your schedule. Just come in later.
    Geofino, if you can show up at all this night, you will be able to participate. Relax.
  • I might come around in a few hours.
  • I'm at cool lan-party so I'm not going to be talking, but take me on the text chat and I might read is if I'm bored.
  • Hey, just got back from the gig and they no no believe that I was 18, I am in a state to chat.
  • I'm currently on Skype (joje2010), and will be checking this thread periodically.
  • FORUM PEOPLE, UNITE. GEEKCHAT IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • We need more people! Only 2 people are currently talking. The other two can't talk. We got some freeform RPG going on right now.

Join us at Geekchat 2: Electric Boogaloo!