This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Hmm. Actually, 12PM-3PM Friday UTC-7 translates into 5AM-8AM Saturday UTC+10, whereas the list says 4AM-7AM, which is off by an hour.
    So it's definitely doing localisation, but you got the time wrong - perhaps a daylight savings-related mistake?
    Well it's better than it was before, but I'll try to figure it out.
    EDIT: Apparently it was set to Denver Time (Which is apparently different from MST) So I set it back to MST and that appears to have fixed it.
    Sorry lack of cheese, you're going to have to vote again.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • At long last, the poll works now! (sorry for having you vote so many times)

GEEKCHAT!
  • Congratulations.
  • Congratulations.
    Not sure if sarcastic.
  • Alright, the best time right now is Friday at 9:00 PM MST at 9 votes. Make sure to bring something to drink.
  • Morning it is. I know I voted for it also and I'm ready for it, but still it kinda pains to know that I have to wake up extra early on weekend.
  • Morning it is. I know I voted for it also and I'm ready for it, but still it kinda pains to know that I have to wake up extra early on weekend.
    A good compromise pleases no one.
  • Pretty cool. I'll be able to join in sometime after 11pm CST if that is okay. Actually have some good news.
  • Kaptain K will be in this GeekChat, it seems.
  • TIME TO AWESOME: <30 MINUTES.

BE PREPARED.
  • Okay, so you actually didn't mean UTC-7, you meant UTC-6.
    *slow clap*
  • Okay, so you actually didn't mean UTC-7, you meant UTC-6.
    *slow clap*
    I'm trying my damnedest. Don't think about it as me messing up the time, think of it as me starting an hour earlier for extra fun. I'll have it figure out by next time.
  • What's the Skype info for this thing?
  • edited April 2011
    What's the Skype info for this thing?
    Alright nub, whisper me ur skype and I'll post it to 4ch... I mean add you to the conversation.
    EDIT: Also: Jared Banta, I have no idea what your skype is, whisper it to me as well.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • Es beggint.
  • Is this still going on?
  • Is this still going on?
    Always.
  • *knock*knock* I want iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.
  • Still happening? If so, dial me again. I'm invisible and won't be asleep for another hour and a half.
  • Sorry it's over. I would offer you a private line with me, but I have to go soon, so not this time.
  • Whatevs, it's no big deal.
  • Did you ever stop playing Minecraft and just chat?
  • edited April 2011
    There were several good conversations. Minecraft occurred because there was some time where people had little to say.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Then Minecraft turned into Vietnam, and everyone got kicked from it.
  • There's a GeekChat now, jukeboxjosh if you wanna be added.

"I'm MC Joe, the world's best Homo."
    - Joe Boomer
  • Impromptu Geekchat now-ish? Any takers?
  • I can take it.
  • Ah, Not I. I've still got some work to do on an assignment that's due tonight.
  • So last night didn't work out. What about tonight at some point? Geekchat, end of the world edition. Anyone interested?
  • I'm good for a saturday night geekchat.