This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• GeekChat ETA 9 hours, see you there ^_^.
  • Gentlemen, start your Skypes. One hour to go.
  • edited November 2011
    Starting the pre-roll. Last call for participants. EDIT: Wait who am I kidding? If you want to join, shoot me a PM or post here and we'll get you in on the magic.
    Note: I have no idea who you are Atramento. Please send me a contact request.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • edited November 2011
    I would like in please.
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • edited November 2011
    Topics of discussion have included: Joints made of pubic hair, hallucinogenic dogs, how to get dresses outside in sub-zero temperatures, hating on PMVs, the Aristocrats, and the Aristocats.

Also: Pierre the Frenchmen, a joke told by Apsup.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • Correction: Pierre the French Fighter Pilot.
  • I AM PIERRE, MY CHILDEREN NEED-A WINE
  • HAGRID, YOU'RE PUSHIN' ME OVER THE FUCKIN' LINE!
  • Is this a Skype or a Google+ hangout, as I would like to get in on this action.
  • We are hardening the fuck up right now, come join.
  • Is this a Skype or a Google+ hangout, as I would like to get in on this action.
    Skype.

Skype, do I have you in my contacts?

• Burning down the couch now...damn.
  • Burning down the couch now...damn.

• The call seems to be crashing my Skype every time I try to join, so I'm afraid I won't be able to join.
  • SFW shower talk now, yipee.
  • It was so sad when M. Night Shyamalan was devoured alive by bullet ants just before he started work on the Avatar: the Last Airbender movie. I really thought we were going to have something good there.
  • "And I'm speaking as a man who knows how to abuse his meat."
    "You might say you're a master debater."
    "You might also say I wank a lot."
  • edited November 2011
    "I have a university-level degree in barkeeping."
    "Did you have to take the bar exam?"

EDIT: Apologies to Churba; not barkeeping. Hospitality operations.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Barry Swinston and Moscow are in the topic.
  • "America literally shoots cars out of it's asshole."
  • Skype is giving me shit. I'm beating it up a bit.
  • edited November 2011
    I brought in We are the Strange, you're welcome.

Post edited by Coldguy on
  • We got skeeted on.
  • Wow, how long is this going to go on? I figured it would be over by now. I may ask to join if it is still happening when I get off.
  • Wow, how long is this going to go on?
    Forever!

• Wow, how long is this going to go on? I figured it would be over by now. I may ask to join if it is still happening when I get off.
    Oh, my young friend, you do not remember the heyday of geekchats, where it would be a 10 hour rolling chat.
    Oh, my young friend, you do not remember the heyday of geekchats, where it would be a 10 hour rolling chat.
    The majesty of time zones.

• Its naked time!