This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• I'm good for tonight.
  • I'll see if Kate wants to do one this evening. We may or may not have plans.
  • I'm rallying ppl for tonight!
  • We doin' this?
  • I got distracted by stuff. Now I'm tired. Sorry.
  • Iz cool viga
  • It was declared worst geek chat ever. I'm glad I was a part of it.
  • Going to be awake all night and not up to much; Geekchat: Super Ronery Edition, commences in a few hours.
  • Sounds good, I'm finishing watching the first Hajime no Ippo ova (or is it movie?). After that I'm free to roll. Although I'm getting bit sleepy, but there is time to sleep tomorrow.
  • Geekchat: Super Ronery Edition, commences in a few hours.
    What the dick is wrong with you?! I WANT TO GO TO BED!!!
  • Going to be awake all night and not up to much; Geekchat: Super Ronery Edition, commences in a few hours.
    Call me up brother.
  • I'm up for this if it's still going on! Call me if you're still chatting.
  • PS: Omnutia is so ronery he got all embarrassed and left the geekchat he himself called up. This is all I can be force to conclude after he left me and Apsup to our lonesome. We talked about Finnish history and cavalry it was pretty great.
  • edited June 2011
    Oh, the call kept going? I went to make food and when I came back, I'd been disconnected, I thought you had ended the call. Damn.
    Ended up having a parallel chat with Mahou Shinsetsu Shoujo Anriruddo [Magical Friendly Girl Anrild] who's really friendly.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Oh, the call kept going? I went to make food and when I came back, I'd been disconnected, I thought you had ended the call. Damn.
    Ended up having a parallel chat with Mahou Shinsetsu Shoujo Anriruddo [Magical Friendly Girl Anrild] who's really friendly.
    D'aww thanks~
    We did have a good time talking, and I explained (and will again!) that I'm not avoiding people on the forums or trying to be creepy, I like you guys but I'm shy around people who don't have faces.
  • edited June 2011
    Oh, the call kept going? I went to make food and when I came back, I'd been disconnected, I thought you had ended the call. Damn.
    We didn't disconnect you omnutia, you put yourself on hold.
    my palm --> my face
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • I like you guys but I'm shy around people who don't have faces.
    I realized that come out strange but decided to just go with it, and seeing as it earned a Miyazaki reference, I'm okay with the results.

What I meant was, I find it easier to talk to people when I can relate a face to what's being said. This is why I'm more friendly to the forumites I've added on Facebook or talked to on Skype or met at Otakon; I have faces and people I can relate things back to.
  • I don't think your meaning was unclear, I was just being silly.
  • In that case, I still approve. Silly people are the best.
  • Oh, the call kept going? I went to make food and when I came back, I'd been disconnected, I thought you had ended the call. Damn.
    We didn't disconnect you omnutia, you put yourself on hold.
    my palm --> my face
    Probably just a connection/program problem. Skype4Pidgin will sometimes loose connection to Skype which signs me out of Skype.
    I just finished watching Spirited Away. Spooky.
  • people who don't have faces.
    Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess for having gotten my face chewed off by a zombie. All I remember is Apsup saying something about a shitstorm in a student village because they would block incoming traffic. Clearly I wasn't lonely enough to stay up all night again.
  • In Google+ Hangout there is potential GeekChat going on. Join me and Matthew in fight against boredom. Me on G+ if you need it.
  • We should have another one of these soon. Been a while.
  • Agreed. Let's do it sometime this coming week, on Hangout if everyone is down for that.
  • Sounds good to me.
  • Yeah, I'll be in if I'm awake.