This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• Skype chats are always good.
  • If my microphone worked without issue w. Skype on my netbook, I would be in for sure. Alas..
  • I'll never think of DLC the same way again.
  • Hey, if the GeekChat is still going on someone invite me. canine224 is my username there, and everywhere.
  • Any plans for another one of these anytime soon? That was a lot of fun.
  • Whenever. I'd love to return to the Halcyon Days of GeekChat Yore.
  • edited November 2011
    Whenever. I'd love to return to the Halcyon Days of GeekChat Yore.
    It was pretty amusing. Unlike more structured chats, geekchats seem to go best when people are just hanging out, drinking their beverage of choice, (for those that choose to partake) having a smoke, and talking shit.

I do still feel a bit bad, though, I straight up breathed fire on sonic at one point. A little TOO strong, I think.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • It was pretty amusing. Unlike more structured chats, geekchats seem to go best when people are just hanging out, drinking their beverage of choice, (for those that choose to partake) having a smoke, and talking shit.

I do still feel a bit bad, though, I straight up breathed fire on sonic at one point. A little TOO strong, I think.
    Be more careful speaking draconic, dovahkin.

• It was pretty amusing. Unlike more structured chats, geekchats seem to go best when people are just hanging out, drinking their beverage of choice, (for those that choose to partake) having a smoke, and talking shit.

Be more careful speaking draconic, dovahkin.

The lad's just lucky I've not found that third word yet.
  • edited November 2011
    Dunno if anyone's around, but... chillin' here for a bit, while I do boring work.

Post edited by -left- on
  • Friday night hang out anyone? Enter here.
    I should really try this. I need more "like-minded" interactions. Good for my paranoia I guess. Still waiting on the headset though. When you live outside of big countries, you need to ship in bulk.
    A sad robot told me the party was over. D:
  • Yea I kept it up until Midnight when no one appeared, next time will post an advanced announcement.
  • Alright biptches, it's that time of year again. Who wants to shoot the shit as we pass through an arbitrary point on the Earths revolution around the Sun?
  • Hell, sure. Got nothing better to do. Where at?
  • Google Plus seems like the place to be for this, let me check if there's anything already going on.
  • I'm here, but lacking in the webcam and microphone department as that's in Rochester.
  • I might hop on after work if it is still going on.
  • Still going strong. Discussion involves steam games, and how terrible some of them are.
  • If the Google Voice plugin for Ubuntu fucking worked, I would be happy to join.
  • If the Google Voice plugin for Ubuntu fucking worked, I would be happy to join.
    Solution: Windows.
  • Anyone up for one of these soon? Like, tonight? None of my flatmates are around, so I can voice- and videochat without worrying about waking anyone up.
  • Anyone up for one of these soon? Like, tonight? None of my flatmates are around, so I can voice- and videochat without worrying about waking anyone up.
    I'm free. If I'm up and awake I'm good.

• I am free all afternoon, which means I am free during all of the evening in your timezone, so yes.
  • Right on. I'm eating dinner right now, and I'm sure we can net a few others, so I'll give it a bit before starting it up.
  • I might too! Leave me a message on skype and I'll keep an eye out for it.