This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• That's a snazzy looking hat you got there. Along with that adorable thing you have in your hand. ^____~
  • edited March 2011
    Me...

Post edited by Boy Blue on
  • Please tell me that your forum name is a Texas is the Reason reference.....
  • Please tell me that your forum name is a Texas is the Reason reference.....
    \
    It sure is! (Sorry, that was a lie)
  • Hmm. I really, seriously, desperately need a haircut.
  • Me
    16 white boy
    a little under 6'
    180 something pounds
    more-or-less in shape
  • Shitty photo from shitty webcam with shitty lighting in shitty dorm room of shitty person.
  • Shitty photo from shitty webcam with shitty lighting in shitty dorm room of shitty person.
    Don't be so hard on yourself. There's a Star Wars poster in the background. That means the room isn't shitty.
  • New job at the nursery, I see.
    Was that photo taken when the policios were questioning you about that missing girl?
  • That totally ruined my mental picture of Omar. It was basically Manny from Grim Fandango in a banana suit though.
  • That totally ruined my mental picture of Omar. It was basically Manny from Grim Fandango in a banana suit though.
    It's propably not what you meant, but I'm imagining a three piece suit made entirely out of bananas.
  • Now with Added poster.
  • Now with Added poster.
    B'WAHAHAHAHA! XD
    It's propably not what you meant, but I'm imagining a three piece suit made entirely out of bananas.
    It's not, but I like that better.
  • Now with Added poster.
    I laughed at that to the point that people around me stared.
  • Holy crap that's the greatest picture known to man. I'm totally going to use that as my e-Harmony photo. Fine work to Omar and Churba.
  • Omar,

You know this is going to be used for ATW9K sometime in the future.
  • edited March 2011
    You know this is going to be used for ATW9K sometime in the future.
    I should make one of all of you, but I'm being lazy tonight. And By lazy, I mean working on three separate articles, doing the research for said articles as I go, and pissing about on the forums. You should see it when I really get motivated.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited March 2011
    YOU'RE A WIZARD CHURBA!!
    3.3MB High Res.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
    Today is a pretty good day
  • Today is a pretty good day
    Here's a better pic of Professor Pangloss, without that face in the way.
  • Here's a better pic of Professor Pangloss, without that face in the way.
    >:I
  • [pic]
    Professor Pangloss is adorable!
  • [pic]
    Professor Pangloss is adorable!
    Bunny Pangloss gets ALL the Ladeez.
    Thumper-bunny gets all the ladeez too. And the men. So congrats, you get your pick of anyone in bunny form! You're so cute and unassuming that NO ONE cares what you do!
  • edited April 2011
    Thumper-bunny
    That reminds me: I really need to reread Watership Down. That was one of my favorite books ever.
    Post edited by Ikatono on
  • Thumper-bunny
    That reminds me: I really need to reread Watership Down. That was one of my favorite books ever.
    Good to know the dirty old man who lives in my closet inspires you to read excellent literature.
  • Hello bunnies!

I should post pictures of the boys at some point. I am a little annoyed at Wim because he bit Theo this morning. He is having a time out in the hall pen while I am at work.
  • At work. Still need a haircut. I'm thinking about this place. Thoughts?