This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Comments

• What's with the lame looking "Pokemon Trainer" character?
    What do you mean?
  • Phoenix Wright is unlikely because he is a Capcom character. If Capcom characters were coming in, we would see Mega Man and such. That is unlikely, because they probably like to keep those characters in Capcom vs. SNK and not any other fighting games. Solid Snake is a Konami character. If you want to get your hopes up for the long shot non-Nintendo characters, Konami and SEGA characters are your best bet. Mostly just because Nintendo and SEGA have been pretty friendly lately, e.g: Mario and Sonic at the olympic games. Your third best bet are Namco characters, because Nintendo has been friendly with them as well, e.g: Pac-Man Vs. However, as much as I would like it, I don't know how well Dig-Dug or Pac-Man would do in Smash Bros.
  • IF Phoenix Wright were to appear in the game, he would only be an Assist Trophy. Nothing more.
    What do you mean?
    It just seems lame having the guy in his Diamond/Pearl gear sitting back while you swap out a Pokemon that uses the same health bar.
  • Actually, I think Dig-dug would have plenty of moves for SSB. He could pump people up, he could use his drill, maybe drop some rocks...
  • Phoenix Wright is unlikely because he is a Capcom character.
    I know it's not gonna happen for that very reason, and Mega Man would definitely have to come first if that ever happened, but a man can dream.

• I know it's not gonna happen for that very reason, and Mega Man would definitely have to come first if that ever happened, but a man can dream.
    You're better off not dreaming, unless you really like being disappointed.
  • SSB: Link, Pikachu, Kirby
    SSBM: Mewtwo, Kirby, Roy, Jigglypuff

My sisters favorite character is Zelda. I loled.
  • Is it just me, or do the menus in this game look like the menus in Kirby Air Ride?
  • Is it just me, or do the menus in this game look like the menus in Kirby Air Ride?
    They definitely do, but I think they look good.
    They definitely do, but I think they look good.
    I thought the Air Ride menus looked awesome.
  • Oh fucks! O.o Another character from Mother! Lucas... *thinks*
  • Can this get any worse? They seem to be flooding the game with useless characters just to try capture more fan boys.

:(
  • I like how they assert that Mother 3 is a Japan-only release.  Throw out the carrot, then hit us with the stick.
    .....  I'm not even sure why that annoys me.  I never played much Earthbound.
  • I like how they assert that Mother 3 is a Japan-only release. Throw out the carrot, then hit us with the stick.

We can have hope they release Mother 3 maybe.
  • Maybe if Lucas gets enough attention...
  • I wish they would release all of the other Mother games, oh and release the old Fire Emblems while their at it. They would be perfect for the Virtual Console.
  • Every Mother game on one cartridge for the DS. At the very least, Mother 2 for VC.
  • Every Mother game on one cartridge for the DS. At the very least, Mother 2 for VC.
    One could hope.
  • edited October 2007
    If such a DS cartridge existed, it wouldn't be released here. There was a Mother 1+2 GBA cartridge released in Japan, we didn't get that either.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • It was stated before but...

One could only hope.
    That would be a valid reason to get a DS. As SSB:B is a valid reason to get a Wii.
  • Does anyone know why Nintendo chose not to release the Mother or early Fire Emblem games stateside?
  • edited October 2007
    Does anyone know why Nintendo chose not to release the Mother or early Fire Emblem games stateside?
    I'm pretty sure it's because they think that the games aren't going to do well here.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • LOL. I was dubious about Snake's inclusion, but now I welcome him with open arms. Nintendo would NEVER do this to their characters...until Snake came along.
  • edited October 2007
    LOL. I was dubious about Snake's inclusion, but now I welcome him with open arms. Nintendo would NEVER do this to their characters...until Snake came along.
    I like the video about Samus. But probably because of my pervy-ness...
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • A new challanger has arrived...

Can you guess who it is ?

Looks like they just grabbed another load of fan boys, not many corners of the market let to grab, all we need now is maybe a Sims family based on retared versions of your own family and a WoW character.
  • It was obvious.
  • I'm happy it's finally set in stone.