This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Comments

• In response to the people who love both Jigglypuff and Ice climbers....

KILL! KILL KILL KILL! I WILL KILL THEM! ^_^

I can't say much about having Sonic in smash except I think it's a great idea. But, if they add Sonic will they add the rest?
  • I cannot understand why people like Jigglypuff. It's just a bad Kirby. And Iceclimbers are awesome if you can master them. Two instead of one fighter has huge advantages. Sadly I don't own Melee to master them, thus played Flaco/Roy whenever I got my hands on a Gamecube controller. I hope both of them are in Brawl, for I'm 75% sure that I am going to buy a Wii with Brawl when it comes out.

Side question: Which were your top three characters in SSB and SSBM respectively?
    SSB:
    1. Kirby
    2. Luigi
    3. Samus/Fox/Pikachu/DK/whatever I wanted. Huge tie excluding Cap'n Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ness, Mario
    SSBM:
    1. Roy
    2. Falco
    3. Kirby
    Though I haven't played all melee chars...
  • I like Kirby because of my love towards him. Her. It. Whatever.

And for your side question:

SSB - Cap'n Falcon, Fox, Link
    SSBM - Roy, MewTwo, Bowser

Yeah, my favorites changed a bit from when the topic first started. I finally played Melee and SSB again and figured out who I really like.
  • SSB - Fox, Link, Kirby
    SSBM - Young Link, Samus, Awesome.
  • SSB: Link, Pikachu, Mario

SSBM: Link, Pikachu, Roy
  • My top character in all SSB has always been Samus. #2 is Dr. Mario. The rest of the characters I use semi-equally.
  • In SSB I was all about Kirby, and only Kirby. In SSBM, I use Falco and Mewtwo mostly, but used to use Roy a lot.
  • SSBM: Yoshi, Link and occasiohnally Samus. But all the time I'll use Yoshi since I do best with him.
  • In SSBM It's Sheik(you dont know how powerful she is until you know how to play with her.) DK and Dr. Mario; those are the characters I kick more ass with.
  • Shiek is pretty awesome, but I've only use her very rarely.
  • I beaten tournaments with sheik.

I was about to start becoming serious about tournaments then I thought "What the hell?" and pretty much now go rarely to tournaments.
  • I went to one tournament and everyone there was playing as either sheik or falco. I use Samus however.
  • edited September 2007
    Have all of you noticed that the website has been copping out lately? I mean really, Golden Hammer? We want more characters, Final Smashes, and move sets!
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • I mean really, Golden Hammer?
    I STILL, even this late in the day, read that as Goldion Hammer.
  • SQUEEK! SQUEEK! SQUEEK! SQUEEK! >.< Oh that'll be annoying.

"WOOT! I haz teh golder hammer of pwnzorz and pain!"
    "SQUEEK! SQUEEK! SQUEEK! SQUEEK!"
    "Crap"
  • Okay, SSBB will let you play against other people via WiFi. So awesome.

Confirmed.
    In response to the people who love both Jigglypuff and Ice climbers....

It seems to me that now, you can. :P
  • Finally, a worthwhile post on the website!
  • Okay, SSBB will let you play against other people via WiFi. So awesome.

Confirmed.
    In response to the people who love both Jigglypuff and Ice climbers....

It seems to me that now, you can. :P

Mahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Finally Nintendo! I was waiting for that annoucement. When we all get it we can create...

THE FRONT ROW CREW FORUMS TOURNAMENT!

Mahahah. I'm so happy.
  • edited September 2007
    Confirmed.
    Wow. Hear that forum members? It is so fucking on.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I'm so totally gonna lose in a Smash Bros. Tournament...
  • Confirmed.
    Wow. Hear that forum members? It is so fucking on.
    Damn right, bitch.
  • The new enemies are really cool looking, especially Greap.
  • Just me, or does the first enemy look like the Excitebike guy had a baby with a wheel-enemy from the Kirby games?
  • Snake? Snake! I don't care about his special attacks... I just want to use the cardboard box.
  • Snake? Snake! I don't care about his special attacks... I just want to use the cardboard box.
    LOL. I'm looking forward to trying that.
  • OMG!!!1 Snake!!!!1on3

Sorry about that. I'm just excited.
  • Is it foolish for me to cling to hope that Phoenix Wright will be unveiled as a last-minute secret character?
  • Is it foolish for me to cling to hope that Phoenix Wright will be unveiled as a last-minute secret character?
    Holy shit, that would be awesome. But what would his moves be aside from the obligatory "OBJECTION!"?
  • Let's see... one thing he could do is confuse an opponent with legalese, similar to the way Jigglypuff sings people to sleep. Otherwise, he could just beat his opponents with hard evidence. Hard, jagged evidence. Upside the head.
  • edited September 2007
    If Phoenix Wright is in this game...I'll explode of weirdness.
    Post edited by Viga on