This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• I finished Dennou Coil today.

I cried over a particular VR Character. This is the first I've cried in 4 years. WATCH THIS SHOW.
  • I will most likely, according to my advisor, graduate next fall. I'm one step closer to freedom! Now I just need to come up with what I should do for my thesis.
  • edited December 2009
    @Nine: Car-shaped is sedan-shaped in my brain. That's all there is to it. :) Also, when you ask that question, you must be specific. Do you mean the original, or do you mean the front engine, water-cooled "new beetle" gimmick? Also, they are not sedan-shaped, therefore they are not car-shaped.

Also...It's snowing! EEEEEE!
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Also...It's snowing! EEEEEE!
    I KNOW!!!! YAY!!!!
    I KNOW!!!! YAY!!!!
    No snow here. Boo...
    I KNOW!!!! YAY!!!!
    No snow here. Boo...
    pthptttttttt
  • No snow here. Boo...
    Same here; we've had nothing but sleet for the past week. Winter in North Carolina sucks.
  • No snow here. Boo...
    We've had like the complete opposite of snow. It was like 80 degrees today.
  • We've had like the complete opposite of snow. It was like 80 degrees today.
    Seriously. It's 12:34am, and I've still got my ceiling fan on.
  • We've had like the complete opposite of snow. It was like 80 degrees today.
    Seriously. It's 12:34am, and I've still got my ceiling fan on.
    I have snow, but I'm jealous of you guys. Goddamn cold.
  • edited December 2009
    I have snow, but I'm jealous of you guys. Goddamn cold.
    The weather: pretty much the only good thing about Southern California.
    EDIT: And Mexican food.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • The weather: pretty much the only good thing about Southern California.
    EDIT: And Mexican food.
    I'm not moving there for the weather, but it certainly helps.
  • 22 inches of snow on the ground.
  • I'm going to spend my afternoon sitting in a hot-tub. It's summer here in South America, and I'm loving it!
  • Darjeeling tea + Reese's peanut butter cups + Shogun Assassin.

• THEY REMADE CLASH OF THE TITANS!!!

• THEY REMADE CLASH OF THE TITANS!!!
    I knew this a long time ago, my fears have met expectations.
  • Rage Against Machine is number one
    I'm glad of this, simply because the guy from x-factor apparently described RATM as talentless, nothing but noise, and that he couldn't understand how anyone could enjoy it, and finally, that he believed that there was no way they could take the number one spot because of this. I don't care about charts or any of that, but arrogant twats getting pwned is always relevant to my interests.
  • Some friends of mine from Japan sent me a Christmas present out of the blue. It's so nice to know they haven't forgotten about me.
  • Nuri and I went to the Museum of Natural History in The City this weekend. It was Nuri's first time ever, and my first time in...20 years? She loved it, and I'm proud to say that the dinosaur exhibits were every bit as fascinating at age 27 as they were when I was age 7. Science is awesome and evolution works, bitches!
  • I just finished my Secret santa present after two failed attemps...It's going to arrive late, but it's oh-so-awesome.

PS:if you don't post pics I swear I will beat you lifeless with my TI-89.
  • Science is awesome and evolution works, bitches!
    It can't work, there are no intermediary forms.

I got to go the Udvar-Hazy Center for my company christmas party. For those that don't know, this is basically an enormous hanger filled with awesome airplanes. It was awesome.
  • It can't work, there are no intermediary forms.
    Fossils. I win.
  • Fossils. I win.
    Bah, those are a plant!
  • French scientists find previously undiscovered ancient city on Caribbean sea floor
    The skeptics guide looked at that and, unfortunately, it's most likely just camera artefacts (Note how strait and regular the grid pattern is.).
  • The belated thing of my day is making Pete stomp down the stairs at the Museum and make dinosaur/Gojira noises.