This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• 2. When I do stuff, my computer talks to me. When I log in, my computer greets me with "Okairi"...^_^!!!!!!!
    DO WANT.
  • Just want to remind everyone that Season 1 of Arrested Development will be gone once we hit New Year's Day. So watch this awesome cult show while you have the time.
  • edited December 2009
    2. When I do stuff, my computer talks to me. When I log in, my computer greets me with "Okairi"...^_^!!!!!!!
    DO WANT.
    It's more entertaining than the standard bongs and beeps.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • However, it will drive you slowly insane.
    Have you been using a similar setup?
  • Just want to remind everyone that Season 1 of Arrested Development will be gone once we hit New Year's Day. So watch this awesome cult show while you have the time.
    Gone from what? Hulu? Netflix? You Tube? For sale? Never to be seen again?
    Gone from what? Hulu? Netflix? You Tube? For sale? Never to be seen again?
    Hulu.
  • edited December 2009
    Got back to my apartment today and found this waiting for me.
    Post edited by Kiey on
  • Yes! They are mailing them!
  • GeoGeo
    edited December 2009
    AWRIGHT!! I am so buying one just to show my support for the pure awesome that is Johnny Wander.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited December 2009
    AWRIGHT!! I am so buying one just to show my support for the pure awesome that is Johnny Wander.
    I prefer their T-shirts.

This fail is so epicly hilarious.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • GeoGeo
    edited December 2009
    Imma gonna try out for this. Who knows, it might be fun!
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Hokuto Musou
    Excitement!
  • Hokuto Musou
    Excitement!
    It better come out in the US.
  • Hokuto Musou
    Excitement!
    It better come out in the US.
    Even if it doesn't PS3 games are region free.
  • Even if it doesn't PS3 games are region free.
    I have a 360. >_
  • edited December 2009
    Tezuka in english.
    Also, that trailer is very appealing but sadly it is not a beat 'em up. It is more like a Dynasty Warrior's clone. I will keep my eyes on this though.
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • From the forum ads, the secret of invisibility. I'm almost curious enough to buy it just to see what is in the package.
  • That's it...I am re-enabling Ad Block on this website. W.T.F.
  • And miss this hilarity? Laaaaaaaaaame.
  • Back on the internet again!

On the Nanami thing: Atheistium had it installed and I think she turned off the sounds for pop-up windows.
  • On the Nanami thing: Atheistium had it installed and I think she turned off the sounds for pop-up windows.
    Well, yeah, that's what you do. And Theres only so much pipo and ja-jan you can take. But Everything else should stay.

I like how when I unplug a device she says, "Is everything okay?" *SQUEEE*
  • How did you get the Madobe Nanami package? Is it available in English? Japanese is fine, anyway. I just didn't know they sold it in the states.
  • It's just a free download from the Microsoft promo site, I'd expect.
  • Its not for sale, and it's only in Japanese. It came included with the first 7777 copies of windows 7 sold in japan, but not here in the US (figures). I'll link to the download of it.

LINKTASTIC!