This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Ah, I stand corrected. Well, it's here now!
  • ii na! ii na! Kawaii na!
  • edited December 2009
    Ah, I stand corrected. Well, it's here now!
    Hehe, That it is. That it is.
    ii na! ii na! Kawaii na!
    XD I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!! Totemo Kawai desu!!
    *Hits the log off button* "Ja, mata ne?"
    *Squee!*
    *Hits the Shutdown button* "Shutto down surune, yasumi..."
    Chobits are SO CLOSE. I just know it.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited December 2009
    One day, Sonic, you'll have to format her. Will you be able to live with yourself? Will you?
    Please refrain from taping a pair of panties over your computers power switch..
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited December 2009
    One day, Sonic, you'll have to format her. Will you be able to live with yourself? Will you?
    Yes. It is not yet anthropomorphic enough to create the necessary cognitive dissonance to cause such a moral dilemma.
    Please refrain from taping a pair of panties over your computers power switch..
    Just so long as you don't put a bra on your head.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • It's a joke..
  • It's a joke..
    So was mine.
  • ii na! ii na! Kawaii na!
    Omochikaeri~!

Thanks for reminding me of that. Now I have to go watch that video again. :D
  • Stop the presses, big news. There's a forecast of distinct manliness headed our ways, and by that I mean the Legend of Koizumi anime adaptation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Koizumi

Let's get ready for some action packed Mahjong games with high stakes and foreign policy.

Get ready for spectacular showdowns between Japan's iron-heart reformer and a host of dangerous opponents, from Bush Jr. and Sr. with Condie Rice and Rumsfield as backup to the deadly Baltic Fleet Alliance with Putin leading Medvedev and Yulia Tymoshenko. Later, they join forces with the Pope and fight Neo-Nazis with radioactive Mahjong pieces. Margaret Thatcher guest stars. Ukrainian PM Tymoshenko is both moe and psychotic. Bush Sr. and Putin will make you shit your pants.

Gird your loins, ladies. It's about to get real.
  • Is that Bush senior in the 1st panel? He looks like a gorilla.
  • edited December 2009
    That's Koizumi and Bush Jr, left and right panels respectively.

THIS is Bush Sr.
    Post edited by Banta on
  • Some character intros for ya.

George H. W. Bush (ジョージ·H·W·ブッシュ)
    The 41st President of the United States, often referred to as "Papa Bush". In his mind, he was disgraced by the Japanese twice: the first is when he was being shot down above Ogasawara in World War II, the second is when his son was defeated in Okinawa on the mahjong table. He summoned Koizumi to the Texas Schoolbook Depository in Dallas (by kidnapping Taizō) in order to settle the score with mahjong. His special move is the "Apocalypse Now Ron" (where "ron" is winning by picking a discard).

Vladimir Putin (ウラジーミル·プーチン)
    The second President of Russia who rose from being a KGB officer. A stoic man who mastered judo and sambo, and hid needles in his hands. He came to Japan to play mahjong with the members of the Japanese Diet as part of a Russo-Japanese Summit, sending Japan into massive debt with his winning streak. Special moves include "Kolkhoz Riichi" and the "Baltic Fleet" (Four quads of bamboo tiles, worth 1,583,296,743,997,800 points in total because they were playing without point limits).

Benedict XVI (ベネディクト16世)
    The current Pope of the Vatican. Summoned Koizumi to test his strength in order to counter a new global threat. Capable of walking on thin air and reenacting the first seven days of the Genesis on the mahjong table, accompanied by a boys choir.

Otto Skorzeny (オットー·スコルツェニー)
    Once called the "Most Dangerous Man in Europe", Skorzeny was the one who infiltrated the Vatican to bring a message from the Fourth Reich. After Earth's leaders accepted Hitler's challenge, Skorzeny returned by a Nazi UFO. He, along with Rudel, are Papa Bush's opponents for the third match between the Earth Alliance and the Fourth Reich. Signature moves include "Operation Greif" (All terminals and honors) , "Operation Panzerfaust" (Three colour triplets), and "Operation Eiche" (a riichi in coodination with Rudel's hand).
  • edited December 2009
    @Jrd: I don't think you were around for this but, hey, great minds, ya know.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Operation Texas Shock? What am I looking at?

• Amazing music video.
  • edited December 2009
    I just finished hand-building my first of three new year's rockets - Sex-Bomb Om
    Still to come - Dr Phoaar! and BaWOOSHka

Edit - Completed! Photos and video on the way.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • How Lolitas deal with rats.
    Punk Lolita is the type of girl I'd like to take out to dinner.
  • edited December 2009
    Post edited by Churba on
  • How Lolitas deal with rats.
    Punk Lolita is the type of girl I'd like to take out to dinner.
    Definitely.
  • Does anyone know how to buy things of Pixiv? I really want this artbook. Yeah, it's moe Shadow of the Collosus.
  • Is it just me or does her boobs look weird?
  • Is it just me or does her boobs look weird?
    So do her eyes, nose, mouth, and her whole head shape. :)

But no, her boobs do look weird.