This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I just like Jamie Hewlett's art.

TOTD:
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • Just found out on today's episode of Distorted View (one of my favorite podcasts) that the same Rich Lather who calls in every once in a while is in fact Jeff Tatarek. That kind of blew my mind.

Also, the reason I knew it was him was because he plugged GeekNights, Fast Karate, and AWO on the show, so he might get you guys some new listeners.
  • @Axel

I take it you never saw Cars?
  • @Axel

I take it you never saw Cars?
    I did, on DVD. So I never saw that until I saw it on TV randomly tonight. I just found it very entertaining.
  • edited January 2010
    My town is getting water spouts.

This NEVER happens.

(This is a picture of the Orange County water spout from yesterday, but we got one by us today.)
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Holy Shit, Sail. That picture is epic.

I'm not sure whether to say sorry or "I think that's fucking awesome", but either way, damn.
  • "I think that's fucking awesome"
  • Newest SoundHound iPhone app update: Pandora station launching (US Only, sorry albionites and other foreigners). When you find a song, there are now links to Pandora stations based on any song or artist. All I can say is that this is totally rad.
  • 100 pounds of jet powered awesome

• Newest SoundHound iPhone app update: Pandora station launching (US Only, sorry albionites and other foreigners). When you find a song, there are now links to Pandora stations based on any song or artist. All I can say is that this is totally rad.
    Sorry, What was that? I was busy catching up on Top Gear, Dr Who and Torchwood weeks and weeks before you get them, on the BBC iPlayer. ~_^
  • And who uses Pandora? You should really give Last.fm a try.
    I use Pandora, you have a problem with that?
  • I use Pandora, you have a problem with that?
    What, you wanna fight about it?
  • I use Pandora, you have a problem with that?
    What, you wanna fight about it?
    *shove*
    Who uses either when Spotify exists?
  • Just found out on today's episode of Distorted View (one of my favorite podcasts) that the same Rich Lather who calls in every once in a while is in fact Jeff Tatarek. That kind of blew my mind.

Also, the reason I knew it was him was because he plugged GeekNights, Fast Karate, and AWO on the show, so he might get you guys some new listeners.
    Didn't think I'd see another freak around these parts.
  • Someone made a Sarcasm Mark for punctuation.

SarcMark

I guess I should be bothered that he's selling it, but I'm sure it'll be free soon enough.
  • Sorry, What was that? I was busy catching up on Top Gear, Dr Who and Torchwood weeks and weeks before you get them, on the BBC iPlayer. ~_^
    That is what torrenting is for. ^_~
  • edited January 2010
    Recipie
    I point out that it might be somewhat prudent to Make the universe before you preheat the oven.
    That is what torrenting is for. ^_~
    I'll still get it first ~_^
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Recipie
    I point out that it might be somewhat prudent to Make the universebeforeyou preheat the oven.
    How do you make a universe without first preheating the oven? :p
  • edited January 2010
    How do you make a universe without first preheating the oven? :p
    How do you have an oven without a universe? Fuck it, I'm just going to Buy a pie. It's not worth the effort anymore.
    Post edited by Churba on

Didn't think I'd see another freak around these parts.
    Neither did I.
  • How do you make a universe without first preheating the oven? :p
    How do you have an oven without a universe? Fuck it, I'm just going to Buy a pie. It's not worth the effort anymore.
    Which came first: the universe, the oven or the pie shop?
    edited January 2010
    >aluminum
    I enjoyed reading that, until this point. Then again, I should have seen that disaster coming from the temperature scale used (which is also missing the degree sign, which is wrong. Only kelvins have dropped the degree sign iirc).

@Churba, love that reunion video. "Greg? GREG! BBQ?"
    Which came first: the universe, the oven or the pie shop?
    The consumer, for the pie shop to make a profit.
    Post edited by ... on
  • What is wrong with aluminum foil?
    Also, you are a persnickety little man.
    Also, your mechanic is a pony.
  • What is wrong with aluminum foil?
    Not enough me.