This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• [VIDEO]
    It's awesome. By the way, the title translates as "I'm very happy, as I am, finally, returning home."
  • edited March 2010
    It's awesome. By the way, the title translates as "I'm very happy, as I am, finally, returning home."
    I was wondering what it was. However, Boing Boing one-ups that with a documentary that is both incredible and (especially in Pt2, at the beginning), heartbreaking.

Post edited by WindUpBird on

• dim dam dom
  • The first goodbye :(

I wonder if they will ever comeback to that key?
  • A guy gets chucked in solitary at sydney hospital because he comes down with TB. Gets Released, and then chucked back in when it's discovered he has an even worse strain than thought. So, he writes and records a rap about it. Fully sick mate.
    Surprisingly good.
  • A guy gets chucked in solitary at sydney hospital because he comes down with TB. Gets Released, and then chucked back in when it's discovered he has an even worse strain than thought. So, he writes and records a rap about it. Fully sick mate.
    I like how every time a random white dude records a rap, it sounds like 1983.
    TB? In Australia? As if TB wasn't ridiculously terrifying enough, now it's Australian.

We are all fucked.
  • edited March 2010
    First Gorillaz music video off the new album
    Post edited by Kiey on
  • edited March 2010
    TB? In Australia? As if TB wasn't ridiculously terrifying enough, now it's Australian.

We are all fucked.
    It's okay, you're safe* - He caught it while he was in South America somewhere, he went to a few different countries, he's not sure which one he caught it in.

* - Unless you live in South America, I suppose.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • huh... My school is unexpectedly #5.
    Top Game Schools
    Maybe I should try for that minor.
  • First Gorillaz music video off the new album
    And it has Bruce Willis.
  • It's okay, you're safe* - He caught it while he was in South America somewhere, he went to a few different countries, he's not sure which one he caught it in.
    Yeah, but XDRTB is still goddamn terrifying.
  • edited March 2010
    I like how every time a random white dude records a rap, it sounds like 1983.
    That's probably because it's way easier to rap like it's 1983. Plus it sounds less like you're biting somebody's style; Run-D.M.C. is old enough that nobody will care if you sound just like them.

Not to disparage TB guy. That video is pretty funny.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • That's probably because it's way easier to rap like it's 1983. Plus it sounds less like you're biting somebody's style; Run-D.M.C. is old enough that nobody will care if you sound just like them.
    Pardon me while I suddenly become Five years younger, ahem.
    "Run DMC? who are they? Rappers? Oh, you mean like Kanye? What do you mean Ice Cube is a rapper? He's just that dude who plays a cop on Law and Order."

• Churba that video reminded me of this.
  • I missed work yesterday, and I came back to see that my coworkers decided to have some fun with my cubicle.

• You should try and do your job as if none of it is there.
  • Pop every last one while they're trying to work.
  • Bubble wrap: Endless amounts of fun for 3-year-olds.
  • edited March 2010
    Bubble wrap: Endless amounts of fun for anyone.
    My coworkers realized it was a mistake leaving me with all this bubble wrap for my bubble-popping addiction!. M'wahahahaha!
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Bubble wrap: Endless amounts of fun foranyone.
    My coworkers realized it was a mistake leaving me with all this bubble wrap for my bubble-popping addiction!. M'wahahahaha!
    Your Coworkers: Oh no! Our plan has backfired on us like an old Chevy Chevelle.

CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!!!
  • The Onion expresses its views on the current congressional stalemate.
    But in the end, of course, I can't take full credit for the Republican Party's utterly undeserved yet all-too-depressingly-real resurgence. That would be unfair to my Democratic colleagues, who, in their unwillingness to act like grown adults with any kind of backbone and exercise the largest majority any party has seen in decades, have let us get away with all of it.

Thank you, you cowardly pieces of shit.
    Man, that would be really hilarious if it weren't painfully true. That article is quite piercing.
  • Bubble wrap: Endless amounts of fun for 3-year-olds.
    Aren't you a little young to have lost your inner child?

Enjoy Ro.
  • Man, that would be really hilarious if it weren't painfully true. That article is quite piercing.
    I still found it quite hilarious.
  • Man, that would be really hilarious if it weren't painfully true. That article is quite piercing.
    I still found it quite hilarious.
    HAHAHA Our government is broken! LOL!