This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• I don't know what kind of world we're living in if this man hasn't gotten arrested before. I salute thee, Remi.
    This is the same guy who did the "bunnies raping hunter at gunpoint in the woods" video I posted a week or so ago. He's got a lot of great stuff.
    I've seen that one, but I didn't realize you already posted some Remi videos.
    But no matter what, I just can't get enough...
  • I met Amy Hennig today at GDC and got her business card. She's the creative director at Naughty Dog, and wrote both Uncharted games.
  • edited March 2010
    Somehow Facebook found out that I know Geofino, and I can't figure out how it did that.

EDIT: It also thinks that I'm friends with Ryan North of Dinosaur Comics and Drew of Toothpaste for Dinner fame.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • edited March 2010
    Somehow Facebook found out that I know Geofino, and I can't figure out how it did that.

EDIT: It also thinks that I'm friends with Ryan North of Dinosaur Comics and Drew of Toothpaste for Dinner fame.
    If you've emailed them and used the friend finder, it probably found their email addresses.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Somehow Facebook found out that I know Geofino, and I can't figure out how it did that.

If you've emailed them and used the friend finder, it probably found their email addresses.
    I figured that's why Ryan and Drew are on there, but I don't think I've ever e-mailed Geo.
  • I figured that's why Ryan and Drew are on there, but I don't think I've ever e-mailed Geo.
    He emailed me once and found me through friend finder; maybe Facebook is putting two and two together.
  • I figured that's why Ryan and Drew are on there, but I don't think I've ever e-mailed Geo.
    He emailed me once and found me through friend finder; maybe Facebook is putting two and two together.
    Or Zuckerberg is hacking your e-mail account.
  • Or Zuckerberg is hacking your e-mail account.
    Ha. No, I was implying that if Geo emailed him, FB might have noticed it and made the connection...

...or something. I'm tired.
  • Ha. No, I was implying that if Geo emailed him, FB might have noticed it and made the connection...

I figured, I was just making a vaguely topical joke.
  • "Plan B is to yahoo the 'vette through the lake"

Also at the end: "Mike are those your work shoes?"
  • The class I had on the Friday of PAX East (that I was going to have to skip) is canceled. Woo!
  • The class I had on the Friday of PAX East (that I was going to have to skip) is canceled. Woo!
    Boo yah!
  • Or Zuckerberg is hacking your e-mail account.
    Ha. No, I was implying that if Geo emailed him, FB might have noticed it and made the connection...

That's just crazy.
  • edited March 2010
    5 second films
    Some of those were good (meeps) and some of those were just down right disgusting.

EDIT:
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • I can haz unregulated raw milk dairy products? No, no you cannot.
  • I can haz unregulated raw milk dairy products?No, no you cannot.
    I have already heard Raw food people complaining about this.
  • edited March 2010
    I have already heard Raw food people complaining about this.
    Yeah, well, the raw food people are idiots*. Not all food processing is bad. There are many, many reasons to cook food.

*Any opinions expressed in this or any other post I make or have made are solely mine, and do not reflect the official position of the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets. Please note that my opinions are based in rational, empirical observation and evidence gathering, both from within my position and without it.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • I have already heard Raw food people complaining about this.
    Bitch slap them and explain that unregulated != unpasteurized. They can still have their raw milk if they want to be dumb, they just have to submit to gov't regulation.
  • Yeah, well, the raw food people are idiots*. Not all food processing is bad. There are many, many reasons to cook food.
    Seriously - If they want to eat raw food as a diet, more power to them, but for christ's sake, there's a difference between "Raw food diet" and "Eating Unsafe food" - they need to restrain their opinions with sense, rather than giving in to stupidity and zealotry.
  • You're missing the caption: "One! One Punch! AH! AH! AH!"
    I had to look up who the guy getting punched was, though.
  • I had to look up who the guy getting punched was, though.
    I thought the sparkles flying off his face would make it obvious.
  • I had to look up who the guy getting punched was, though.
    I thought the sparkles flying off his face would make it obvious.
    I thought it looked like Christopher Walken for some reason, then I realized who it was when you said that.
  • The guy who made it titled it "Down for the Count," and noted on his DA, "A note to anyone who is offended by this: Develop better taste in books and movies."

He's running prints. I might buy one for my friend.
  • Listen to this song. Just goddamn listen.
  • edited March 2010
    Listen to this song. Just goddamn listen.
    Korpiklaani is awesome. Rise and shining, you are the real man!
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Listen to this song. Just goddamn listen.
    Beer Beer!