This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Brick Breaker, anyone?
    Oh, very clever. Easy to beat once you get the trick, and a little luck.
  • Brick Breaker, anyone?
    Oh, very clever. Easy to beat once you get the trick, and a little luck.
    O.O a CASCADE OF COLOR!!!!!
  • via Gizmodo:

I was just going to post that myself...
    I was watching Buffy when I remembered thatmy dadlocation managed that show for a season. Ha. I think he also worked on part of Angel, iirc.
    I know a guy who does this in Berlin, and once worked as an extra/juggler on a music video. He can pretty much go anywhere in the city he wants, into any building, up any tower, down any hole, to find the right shot. As he's known by all the relevant people he only has to ask and he's given free access.
  • Meanwhile, on the Inglorious Bastards set:

• Oh Minecraft Indev streamers. You so silly.
  • He needed to reverse the polarity.
    To repel all rain and hail molecules?
    ...Through usage of the fat in bacon molecules?
    To denounce the evils of truth and love?
    To extend our reach to the stars above?
    Rym!
    Scott!
    Truly Epic.
  • He needed to reverse the polarity.
    To repel all rain and hail molecules?
    ...Through usage of the fat in bacon molecules?
    To denounce the evils of truth and love?
    To extend our reach to the stars above?
    Rym!
    Scott!
    Truly Epic.
    That's what she said.
  • That's fucking nuts.
    Yeah, wow. That's incredible.
  • Awesome guitar skills

I like her reaction at end :D
  • edited March 2010
    ...That razorback looks absurdly huge in her hands.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Okay, this was too funny to NOT share as my thing of the day.

When my dad puts my little brother to bed, he puts him on his lap and sorta rocks him to sleep. My dad doesn't usually wear shorts (like, not for months at a time), but today he did. During the course my my dad putting him to sleep, my brother asks my dad "Do you have any lederhosen?"
    "No, why do you ask?" says my dad.
    "Well you've got the legs for it."
  • Okay, this was too funny to NOT share as my thing of the day.

When my dad puts my little brother to bed, he puts him on his lap and sorta rocks him to sleep. My dad doesn't usually wear shorts (like, not for months at a time), but today he did. During the course my my dad putting him to sleep, my brother asks my dad "Do you have any lederhosen?"
    "No, why do you ask?" says my dad.
    "Well you've got the legs for it."
    And Suddenly, a heard a sound, like a million wombs crying out, and then were silent...
  • Actually forget my old thing of the day. This is my thing of the day. (Link for rather large image, sorry about last time Luke.)
  • Awesome guitar skills
    You think THOSE are awesome guitar skills?
  • edited March 2010
    I am probably slow on the uptake here but part of what is fun about Manga is that there is time to discover things on your own. I started reading Bakuman and as a fan of Obata's previous series, especially with the reprise of his partner in crime Tsugumi Ohba, this series shows a lot of promise from the 1st chapter alone. After all, this is the team that made Death Note (which they heavily reference in the first chapter). It appears to be a bit like Ichigo 100% except with a lot better writing and a lot better artwork.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • @chaosof99 -- I started reading Bakuman a while back mostly for Obata's artwork, but the look into the manga publishing world was really interesting, too. I should catch up with it. I've never read Ichigo 100%, but I skimmed the wiki, and man, that sounds nothing like Bakuman. :)
  • I meant the premise is similar. Guy wants to fulfill his dream producing media content to impress a girl. At least that's what I got from Ichigo 100%. Didn't read much of it either. I got the first volume cheap somewhere and didn't finish reading it. Only got a few chapters into it.

Yeah, maybe I was off with that comparison, just the scene at the door in the first chapter reminded me of it.
  • Guy wants to fulfill his dream producing media content to impress a girl.
    Okay, I must've missed that part. Yeah, that's the same. It's a pretty small part of Bakuman, though, that really feels kinda shoehorned in to add some romance to a comic that's really just about making manga.

• Mona Greasa
  • edited March 2010
    Adam MacRoss sings!
    incredibox.fr
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • Actually forget my old thing of the day.Thisis my thing of the day. (Link for rather large image, sorry about last time Luke.)
    That is too hilarious, I like how at the end she is just staring at them.
  • vid
    That kid is just an adorable sick of epic win.