This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• The length of the videos has nothing to do with the relative cuteness of an entire species. Your argument is stupid.
    I think the people who like goats are full of themselves. They think goats can be entertaining for more than 30 seconds, well they're wrong! baby ducklings on the other hand can carry a video for a full 45 seconds that's 50% more time than goats! Also, you told me you were going to bed 40 minutes ago, what are you still doing up? You lied to me.
  • Also, you told me you were going to bed 40 minutes ago, what are you still doing up? You lied to me.
    I took a shower and came back to find that somebody on the internet was wrong.
  • Also, you told me you were going to bed 40 minutes ago, what are you still doing up? You lied to me.
    I took a shower and came back to find that somebody on the internet was wrong.
    There goes the evening.
  • I took a shower and came back to find that somebody on the internet was wrong.
    My condolences.
  • Baby ducklings, riding baby goats - clearly, the most powerful combination.
    Only if it is less than a minute long.
    Okay, yeah, I have to admit that'd be far too cute to handle.
  • I'm making the call here, ducklings. Why? Because the videos involving ducklings in this thread are of the proper length for the amount of cute contained therein. Baby animals cannot carry over a minute of entertainment unless they have been marinated and cooked. The baby animals are just spread too thin in the goat videos.

FO REALS!!!!! In all seriousness. What is it about baby animals that make them taste sooooo much better then the adult version. Now the obvious answer is that adult animals have had more time to develop muscle tissue and it makes them tougher. But there has to be more to it then that. Could it be that we on some level feel that it is wrong o eat the infant forms of animals and in all reality the baby form of the animal does not really taste better but our minds make it taste better because it is wrong or forbidden??
  • It's the cuteness, just like I think octopus is delicious because it can solve a Rubik's cube.
  • It's the cuteness, just like I think octopus is delicious because it can solve a Rubik's cube.
    OK so by following the logic you have put forth, a 5 year old child that is wearing a pikachu costume that can sing and dance MJ's "Thriller" and solve a Rubik's cube at the same time might just be the tastiest thing on the planet...
  • Ape Shall Never Eat Ape.
  • But sir. I have no stinking paws. I am no damn dirty ape. I am a menace. A walking pestilence. I am a no APE,

• Better version. This one has the animation not just a still shot.
  • edited May 2011
    New life goal: Establish cute girls who draw things as a mainstream moe.

Ideally, I'd like to meet a girl who wears frilly, fluffy dresses a thick winter coat at all times and draws gekiga.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I'd like to meet anyone who draws gekiga really.
  • This is how a friend and I solved this puzzle in Portal 2 co-op. It worked!
  • New life goal: Establish cute girls who draw things as a mainstream moe.

Ideally, I'd like to meet a girl who wears frilly, fluffy dresses a thick winter coat at all times and draws gekiga.
    My gf can draw things like this and this.

Jelly? =D
  • Jelly? =D
    She can draw something that isn't a technical diagram, so speaking for me, Fuckin' yeah. I would actually stab someone to be that good at drawing. Not fatally, but certainly somewhere painful.
  • She's actually stepped away from her art for now, which I find to be crazy. She's just landed her first 9 to 5 job so she's trying to acclimate and get her schedule under control, which I understand. I think I'm going to offer to take her dog out to the bark park for hours at a time so she can get some art done and I can bond with her dog, which really means a lot to her.
  • From a review of The Terminator on IMDB:
    'The line "I'll be back" is simply the best quote for any film because the audience never expected his position of coming back. '
  • The Cat Empire 10th Birthday Tour

AUSTRALIAN 10TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS CONTINUE…WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF WA AND QLD SHOWS

Tickets on general sale 9.00am May 23

THURS SEPT 29 – THE ZOO, BRISBANE,
    Tiks: www.OzTix.com.au & All OzTIx Retail Outlets.

FRIDAY SEPT 30 – THE ZOO, BRISBANE,
    Tiks: www.OzTix.com.au & All OzTIx Retail Outlets.

SAT OCT 1 – THE TIVOLI, BRISBANE,
    Tiks: www.ticketek.com
  • The Cat Empire 10th Birthday Tour
    So jealous. I know they're coming to the states (next year I think) but I doubt they'll be coming to the south east. Last few times they've been here it was all New York and Cali. Here's hoping they do come though.
  • Via George

NYAN!