This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• The problem with your supposition is that goats are the dumbest animals ever to walk the earth
    They are not! Some goats are actually pretty smart, and they figure stuff out really well. They are inquisitive and affectionate, if you get a good one. I've known smart goats.
  • The problem with your supposition is that goats are the dumbest animals ever to walk the earth
    They are not! Some goats are actually pretty smart, and they figure stuff out really well. They are inquisitive and affectionate, if you get a good one. I've known smart goats.
    Sheep and cows are easily dumber.
  • As are ducklings.
  • As are ducklings.
    But they're fluffy.
  • So jealous. I know they're coming to the states (next year I think) but I doubt they'll be coming to the south east. Last few times they've been here it was all New York and Cali. Here's hoping they do come though.
    I know how you feel - Until the day that I posted that, no Brisbane shows and been announced, and it was a case of "Hey, go to your local blues and Roots festivals, and we might be there sometime!"
  • I'm listening to the first recording of the Book of Mormon musical. It rocks! "Fuck God in the eye!" Awesome. I'm pressing pause now, as I have to go out, but I'll listen to the rest when I get home.
  • Doesn't look half bad. Also, I love the fact that the disclaimer saying "WARNING: SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND THESE IMAGES GRAPHIC" came in a caption underneath the photo of them man with a manikin-smooth head made entirely of scar tissue, with a puckered hole for the mouth and two dimples where his eyes are.

Thanks for that, Yahoo News.
  • A dude plays a tree.
  • with a puckered hole for the mouth and two dimples where his eyes are.
    And tiny little goatee.
  • This comic strip is pretty awesome.
    That is one of the most inspiring things I have seen in a long time.
  • I'm not even that kind of artist and I'm smiling like a fool. It makes me want to record something.

I'm taking my microphone with me today.
  • Best Tomoe Mami cosplay ever.
    That was the best part of that show.
  • edited May 2011
    Best Tomoe Mami cosplay ever.
    That was the best part of that show.
    You aren't allowed to say that, you only got 6 episodes in. You stopped right before all the big action and reveals.
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • I really have no clue why that character is so popular all of a sudden. Damn necrophiliacs.
  • You aren't allowed to say that, you only got 6 episodes in. You stopped right before all the big action and reveals.
    Because nothing actually happened in the show for most of the first 6 or seven episodes! You can argue that everything that happened was character development, but all of that is pointless if you hate all of the main characters.
  • Because nothing actually happened in the show for most of the first 6 or seven episodes!
    Were we watching the same show?
  • Because nothing actually happened in the show for most of the first 6 or seven episodes!
    Were we watching the same show?
    Apparently not as I found the show to be incredibly boring.
  • You aren't allowed to say that, you only got 6 episodes in. You stopped right before all the big action and reveals.
    If this is true then Li_Akahi is now allowed to have an opinion.
    You can argue that everything that happened was character development
    NONE OF THE CHARACTERS HAD ANY DEVELOPMENT. The show was solely saying "Look at these pretty pictures that are made when you shoot these characters against the wall that is our world!"
  • If this is true then Li_Akahi is now allowed to have an opinion.
    When it comes to anime, I follow the 3 and 5 episode rule. If the show doesn't grab me in three episodes, I don't continue watching. Mami getting her head bitten off at the end of the third episode grabbed me, but as soon as I got past that point the show started being boring again and I completely stopped caring.
  • If the show doesn't grab me in three episodes, I don't continue watching.
    Wait, you weren't grabbed by a SHAFT show about rectangle-headed magical girloli's dying? While they fight SHAFT openers? You missed the fallout from Sayaka going nuclear/magical girl? You missed the UNLIMITED MILITARY HARDWARE WORKS? You missed the LOLGOD ending? You at least did expect Mami to die after episode 1, right?
  • Watch this too the end.