This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Video of British Rule
    I understood about the relationship between the British Isles, but I didn't realize how much power The Crown still has.
    My brain hurts.
    Gold almighty, it's beautiful and makes so much sense!

@Kiey, I remember that, MovieBob did something on that just today, and I saw that vid a few months ago. It's weird to know that existed, isn't it?

My thing of today is an old thing I decided to look up again becuase I was reminded of Skeletor by someone. Enjoy the dick jokes in song.
  • edited July 2011
    Kiey, I was so waiting for them to have a super robot also in the video.
    Post edited by Alan on
  • edited July 2011
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • [sexier th>n image] "maybe you're sexier than you think."
    Well, time to crush that dream. You don't think whether you're sexy or not. You're not shallow enough to think such thoughts, thus, going by that comic, you're not sexy at all.
  • edited July 2011

Episode two of Unbelivable! is out.

From the first five minutes -
    "Apparently, Furniture gets thrown about, things go missing, and people feel like they're being touched in the night. Ghosts, or Aussie backpackers? I'm here to find out."

Also, it has Richard Wiseman.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited July 2011
    I'm a complete sucker for anything 60s, especially fashion. I've also had the confoundable "Gee Gee Gee" of Girl's Generation stuck in my head for a solid year.

Somebody out there really likes me, apparently.

Post edited by open_sketchbook on
  • Watching one of my three football games a year, the State of Origin Game three.

CARN THE MAROONS!
  • Oh man, I wish I had Sky Sports so I could watch State of Origin. It's like a whole new level of rugby.
  • Queensland won state of origin. That's six in a row. also, I shouldn't have bet that I would drink for every point the blues scored. bed now.
  • edited July 2011
    A helpful message from Nathan Fillion

bonus content for Ro at the end
    Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • If anyone likes Adventure Time (and you should), Threadless is having an AT-themed design contest. Voting's open for about five more days.
  • edited July 2011
    @La Petit (ciel)mort

⊙▃⊙

I'm so jelly.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited July 2011
    When I was away, I'd forgotten how beautiful the sky is here at night - a little while ago, I went out away from the city and looked at it again. I've been searching for a few weeks to find something to show you, and I finally got something, which I encourage you to look at in full screen -

And yes, you can see all that, if you go to the right places - long exposure photos not necessary.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • And yes, you can see all that, if you go to the right places - long exposure photos not necessary.
    FUCKING LIGHT POLLUTION GOD DAMMIT. WASTEFUL, HARMFUL AND KEEPS US FROM SEEING A BEAUTIFUL SKY!
  • And yes, you can see all that, if you go to the right places - long exposure photos not necessary.
    I want to go to there!
  • Shark FPS:

Dinosaur FPS: