This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• That video was brilliant.
  • Footage of an NHL game, from 1929:
  • edited July 2011
    Nintendo video
    To be fair! Games are waay cheaper in NA, and gamestop takes a larger profit.
    Post edited by Aria on
  • Garfield, but no Chi and no Doraemon?
  • That video was brilliant.
    His voice is amazing.
    Garfield, but no Chi and no Doraemon?
    I'm amazed they've got Bubsy the Bobcat.
  • Very excited for tonight. DVD of Attack The Gas Station arrived in the mail today, so I think it's going to be double feature night along with the new Harry Potter.
  • Careful with that Cosby Bebop. That's an antique.
  • edited July 2011
    It'll be 'round forever.
    Post edited by Casa Vino on
  • Wand Java.
    I think I've finally found a way to explain object oriented programming to my campers.
  • [cute kitten on covered mattress]
    If you wanted to make me go "d'awwww", you did.
  • edited July 2011
    That's not a sad horse. Horses don't have facial expressions!

Also: ;_;
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • That's not a sad horse. Horses don't have facial expressions!
    Since when has sadness been purely an facial expression?
  • edited July 2011
    Achievement Unlocked; He Mad: Chase a dominated player off the map.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
    I recently found this on reddit and posted it on a friend's wall. It went viral amongst my group of school friends and yesterday at the Improv Everywhere event in the city, we were all booping each other on the head and loling heartily.
  • edited July 2011
    This could go in the music thread, but it's been my thing of the day for a few days now. A Life Well Wasted is an awesome podcast, and the creator of that made all the cool music tracks included in the sound tracks. His band is called I Come To Shanghai, and they have just released an album. For free, if you don't feel like paying. In the podcast feed he put a 20 minute sampler of the whole thing, beautifully mixed together. The sampler has been on repeat on my laptop while I work, though I'm only just downloading the full album.

EDIT: it seems like the album project in the podcast and the one you can download from the website are completely different.
    Post edited by Luke Burrage on
  • EDIT: it seems like the album project in the podcast and the one you can download from the website are completely different.
    That's what he said in the promo. Part one is in the promo, part two is the download one.
  • You linked the old homepage, that's their first album. Download (or buy) the new one here.
  • edited July 2011
    Successfully fixed my transmission's shifting issues. Bad shift solenoid pack and speed sensors.

AND

Post edited by Alan on
  • This clip FINALLY appeared on youtube. Hazzah.

• THE FUCK!?