This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• D'awwwwwwwww
  • D'awwwwwwwww
    If I ever had a baby, I'd totally do the nursery like that. Quite possibly one of my favorite Mario games to date.

I really wish it was available on the VC. ; _ ;
  • D'awwwwwwwww
    I wish my parents were awesome geeks when I was a baby. ;_;
  • That's ridiculously nerdy and cute.
  • edited July 2011
    Isn't Nemo mean't to be South Asian?

Either that or I can't work out what it's meant to be a mashup with.

Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Isn't Nemo mean't to be South Asian?
    Yeah, but that's the cast of 30 Rock as the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, so that explains why Nemo is suddenly black and wearing an EGOT medal.
  • Isn't Nemo mean't to be South Asian?
    Indian, yes. IIRC, he's some sort of prince, it's later revealed.
  • MLP:FIM Opener as Girlsthis is nice but it need to be done with real life actors
  • The live action/ARG-ish trailer for Deus Ex: Human Revolution is really, really fucking good.
    You like this.
  • The live action/ARG-ish trailer for Deus Ex: Human Revolution is really, really fucking good.
    Wow, that was really good. I am actually excited for that game again due to a lot of the changes they had to make when they delayed it.
  • Yeah, REC had/has a huge thing for Audrey Hepburn. If I remember correctly all the episode titles are Audrey Hepburn movies.
  • Yeah, REC had/has a huge thing for Audrey Hepburn. If I remember correctly all the episode titles are Audrey Hepburn movies.
    Question - What is this, and where can I get it? It interests me.
    Question - What is this, and where can I get it? It interests me.
    Oh, its a good little anime. I watched it on Hulu but torrents should be available.
  • Oh, its a good little anime. I watched it on Hulu but torrents should be available.
    I was looking for a little more information, but that's a start.
  • It's pretty much a slice of life romance anime. Only 10 episodes so they actually move things along instead of milling around the issue for an obnoxious amount of time. The female character you saw is an aspiring voice actress, through circumstances she meets the main male character, their relationship develops from there. It's a pretty solid show, nothing that would blow your pants off but still good.
  • It's pretty much a slice of life romance anime. Only 10 episodes so they actually move things along instead of milling around the issue for an obnoxious amount of time. The female character you saw is an aspiring voice actress, through circumstances she meets the main male character, their relationship develops from there. It's a pretty solid show, nothing that would blow your pants off but still good.
    Oh, Wait a minute, I think I read the manga of that. They Meet because the dude's date doesn't show up, but that girl just kinda appears and offers to go? For some reason, I thought REC was an acronym for something else, rather than the title of the show.
  • Yeah, then her house burns down so she stays with him. REC is just the title of the show.
  • Yeah, then her house burns down so she stays with him. REC is just the title of the show.
    Yeah, same as the manga. It was a pretty good manga, even if it wasn't entirely my thing.
  • edited July 2011
    I really liked it, but that's probably because I've always had a thing for Audrey Hepburn.

Anyway, this is funny for people in the know.

Edit: In addition...
    Post edited by Victor Frost on

• Warning this video will make grown science nerds tear up.
  • So I've just gotten around to watching TNG, since I'm a whippersnapper, and I'd been told that Best of Both Worlds was one of the best stories in Star Trek. The people who said that weren't kidding.

So none of you care, but the two Best of Both Worlds episodes are the thing of my day.
  • So I've just gotten around to watching TNG, since I'm a whippersnapper, and I'd been told that Best of Both Worlds was one of the best stories in Star Trek. The people who said that weren't kidding.
    Little brother!

Season 4 is pretty good. I'm currently on Night Terrors. Fuck that morgue scene.
  • Howdoyouken?

• Mameshiba
    That was a thing of the day on the show at one point.