This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited August 2008
    A little trip down memory lane for me in this thing of the day. Don't ask me what made me think of this cartoon tonight, but needless to say, I had an urge to watch this show from my childhood.

So here's a youtube video of one of my favorite cartoons from my childhood, "Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego?"
    This is the second episode of the series, since I found the first episode to be sort of terrible. Though I think many people thought the whole series was terrible. I can't decide whether its horribly wonderful or wonderfully horrible, but for some reason this show has a special place in my heart.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

EDIT: Watching this again reminds me that when I was younger I always thought having something like a C-5 Corridor in the real world would be freaking awesome. Now that I'm older, I have to say, it would still be freaking awesome!
    Post edited by edifolco25 on
  • I believe I read somewhere he can't play piano or drums. I have no source, so take that as you will.
    End of the video Vhdblood posted. Wow, people should do more of these things.
    My TOTD? I recently discovered Penn and Teller's Bullshit.

• A video made about taking the easy way out of Tech...Switching to Management Major a.k.a The M-Train.
  • edited August 2008
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I believe I win today's competition.
  • That's awesome Neito.
  • Congratulations, take some internets.
  • One thing, head banging cellist.
  • Another awesome cellist:
  • The real LOL moment occurs when you realize the encounter they are playing through never occurs in the module they are using.

• Thomas Lang is a fucking beast.
  • Felicia Day gets sniped by Bad Horse Chorus at PAX.
  • Custom-made, geeky My Little Ponies.
    My personal favourites are:
    Ifrit
    Davy Jones
    Optimus Prime

• A self made thing of my day.
    Longcat painted on the cement at my school. This has been there for a little over a year now, but I'd never taken a picture until today and figured you guys might enjoy it.
  • Longcat painted on the cement at my school. This has been there for a little over a year now, but I'd never taken a picture until today and figured you guys might enjoy it.
    Draw a pedo-bear to keep it company.
  • Draw a vagina to keep it vagina.
  • Draw a vagina to keep it vagina.
    This may be the dumbest thing I have ever read.
  • edited September 2008
    Draw a vagina to keep it vagina.
    This may be the dumbest thing I have ever read.
    More like... >:U
    Post edited by whatever on
  • The About:internets page on Google Chrome.
  • The About:internets page on Google Chrome.
    Screenshot?

• It's a kids anime episode dealing with death. It's quite sad and obvious why it didn't get into the American version. Despite it not being subbed you can understand whats going on with the actions and scenes. Plus very few words are said and the storytelling is left to that. Well done and I really miss my cat.
  • I saw this yesterday. Say about Michael Moore what you will, but I still find it absolutely hilarious:
  • I just got American Gods, The Complete Short Stories of Earnest Hemingway, and House of Leaves. I'm extremely excited about reading all of them and have no idea where to start.
  • Houseof Leaves.
    Start here.
  • Houseof Leaves.
    Start here.
    This.
  • I saw this yesterday. Say about Michael Moore what you will, but I still find it absolutely hilarious:
    He needs to do this again, maybe McCain will enter and will be unable to continue his run.