This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Ah, it is wrapt. Firefox gives me a negative though.. Anyone else get this problem?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited September 2008
    It's rapt.
    Damn American dictionary, the proper word is wrapt.
  • edited September 2008
    Damn American dictionary, the proper word iswrapt.
    No, really, it's rapt. If you add a w it becomes "wrapped."
    You sure? It may be Wikipedia but I'm sure I've seen it spelled like that in common use. Stop whispering, I look like I'm triple posting.

Never mind, it is rapt. Somebody fix the tubes. How do you insert a [citation needed] doo-dah (highly technical term).
  • Hmm. Maybe, I was just going off of google's definition.
  • edited September 2008
    It appears that Wikitionary entry is the only entry. I've posted a cite or die in the discussion.
  • New Calvin and Jobs
  • edited September 2008
    So I was dead bored and thought to go looking in old threads on the forum just to read...and I found this....

I laughed for a good 5 minutes! XD
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Censorship sometimes leaves things to the imagination that shouldn't be.
  • Censorship sometimes leaves things to the imagination that shouldn't be.
  • I say he made out in his shopping spree. I can not wait until he reviews the 2 Odyessey 2/Board games!

• Biggest and possibly most pointless sporting come back ever?
  • I think Physics is gonna turn out to be a great class.

• edited September 2008
    I think Physics is gonna turn out to be a great class.
    That piece of paper had me at "DANGER: THE CROSSBOW".
    Post edited by Walker on
  • edited September 2008
    I found a 4GB 2.5" IDE hard drive and, for fun, put a 8GB Micro SDHC cart on top of it.. Weird.
  • Hey check out this video ofRick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up.
    He's doing it on purpose, just breaking away from the usual tradition. In regards to trogdor's thing of the day: it's a somewhat interesting concept, but it doesn't work at all.
  • He's doing it on purpose, just breaking away from the usual tradition. In regards to trogdor's thing of the day: it's a somewhat interesting concept, but it doesn't work at all.
    You'd be surprised. I've gotten several friends by doing precisely that.
  • He's doing it on purpose, just breaking away from the usual tradition. In regards to trogdor's thing of the day: it's a somewhat interesting concept, but it doesn't work at all.
    You'd be surprised. I've gotten several friends by doing precisely that.
    Wow........... they're either morons or internet n00bs.
  • Wow........... they're either morons or internet n00bs.
    I actually clicked because I'm bored at work, and there was a chance that it was actually a link to some other clever youtube video. It wasn't, so I just closed it. I wasn't surprised or trapped, so it was just Rick with no roll.
  • I actually clicked because I'm bored at work, and there was a chance that it was actually a link to some other clever youtube video. It wasn't, so I just closed it. I wasn't surprised or trapped, so it was just Rick with no roll.
    That's pretty much the thought process everyone goes through, and is the intention of the link.
  • The only churches I would attend.
  • The only churches I would attend.
    I would go to this one.
  • Multifaros released an EP, and I hadn't heard about it until now. While I don't like it as much as his other music it's still pretty good. If you've never heard of this artist, it's some swedish guy who makes awesome gameboy music and releases it under the Creative Commons. If you like old-school video game music, you should check it out. If you don't like old-school video game music, you can get the hell off my Internets.