This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• @Bellinger: FYI, there is a dedicated thread for GoT: ASoIaF [-ิิ∀•ิ]
  • "It's been an adventure, Mr. Fredricksen."
    “Adventure Is Out There, Russell!”

Right in the feels.
  • I have gazed onto the face of terror.
    Pretty much the only thing that could have made this game weirder.
  • Right in the feels.
    (ノД`)
  • This made me laugh way too much.

• ...Because Facebook has a comment feature.
  • Not anonymously. It's more that Tumblr has that feature.
  • But where will we ask John things?
    Oh damn, I'd forgotten that that happened.
  • GeoGeo
    edited March 2013
    The long dormant Wings of Honneamise sequel film (which eventually was eventually retooled into Evangelion) known as Blue Uru is now actually happening. This makes me so freaking happy.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-20/gainax-makes-blue-uru-film-with-honneamise-yamaga-sadamoto
    Post edited by Geo on
  • AmpAmp
    edited March 2013
    I was in a small film. Im at the end, if you couldn't guess and the start strangely. The guy who made this was pretty awesome as well and seemed like a really nice guy, did the whole thing in one night.
    Post edited by Amp on
  • Well I would have been but now it has been changed to private so that sucks .
  • edited March 2013
    Well I would have been but now it has been changed to private so that sucks .
    Were you the last guy, or just near the end?

(I saw it before they took it off the Interweb!)
    Post edited by Bronzdragon on
  • I was the guy with the beard right at the end. Im trying to find out why they changed its status. The guy who made it was really cool and deserves all the press.
  • Possibly, It was under contract or a school project. I know that for my school, I had to sign any and all work over to them (Including stuff I made in my off time. Technically, this is still the case).
  • It was hosted through the Uni I sent them a message asking. Hopefully it gets sorted as, aside from me, its a really good film to watch.
  • Scientists revive an extinct species of frog.

No, this can't lead to Jurassic Park (dinosaur DNA is way too old), but it's nice to know that Michael Crichton was onto something.
  • AmpAmp
    edited March 2013
    Turns out someone who had political aspirations didn't want to be in the video and complained. Any way heres the new one. Worth watching if not to look at my beard.
    Post edited by Amp on
  • edited March 2013
    Turns out someone who had political aspirations didn't want to be in the video and complained. Any way heres the new one. Worth watching if not to look at my beard.
    If they signed a release form, they have no place to complain.

I would wish to be able to generate infinite resources.
    Also, that woman who wished that cars were never invented is an idiot and does not understand how many benefits it opened up.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Turns out someone who had political aspirations didn't want to be in the video and complained. Any way heres the new one. Worth watching if not to look at my beard.
    If they signed a release form, they have no place to complain.

I would wish to be able to generate infinite resources.
    Also, that woman who wished that cars were never invented is an idiot and does not understand how many benefits it opened up.
    Im not sure on the legal stuff it was on the other guys end, I think it was more pressure form the Uni than anything else.

As for the girl, well that is certainly her opinion, its wrong but yeah. She is very much on the side for hipness. I was more amused by the guy who wanted to return to a barter system.
  • Also, this is my new favorite documentary series.

• edited March 2013
    Also, this is my new favorite documentary series
    Yeah, it's pretty sweet!

Post edited by Casa Vino on

• Whoops wrong pit.
  • Whoops, wrong video.
  • edited March 2013
    Take down notice. Oh so quick F1 Commission

Post edited by Alan on