This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Some fucking ridiculous longboard riding.

• Some fucking ridiculous longboard riding.
    Very, nice. I love a good skateboard/longboarding video. There is just something aesthetic about it.
    Here is something else but similar I stumbled across on YouTube a small while ago:
  • Here is something else but similar I stumbled across on YouTube a small while ago:
    Haha, looks like fun. Do you ride? I'm getting back into longboarding after a long time out. Got a Loaded Dervish recently, best board I've ever ridden. The Orangutan wheels are super grippy and the carving action is oh so smooth. It's a lovely ride.
  • edited January 2009
    Do you ride? I'm getting back into longboarding after a long time out. Got a Loaded Dervish recently, best board I've ever ridden. The Orangutan wheels are super grippy and the carving action is oh so smooth. It's a lovely ride.
    I tried skateboarding when I was younger, but quite honestly I was never any good at it. And then I blew out my left knee and that was the end of that. Still love to watch a good skateboarding video though.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • edited January 2009
    Yay, double post.
    Thing of the day: 360° view from the Rangers bench in Madison Square Garden with commentary by Tom Renny.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • edited January 2009
    The Burj Dubai has topped out at 818 meters. Here is an interesting breakdown of floors and sections.
    Post edited by Luke Burrage on
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2009
    Funniest thing I've seen in quite some time.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • There are a few common chord structures in pop music, and it is often fun to sing one song to the chords of another. A lot of people have demonstrated this, but this video shows the concept very well indeed.
  • There are a few common chord structures in pop music, and it is often fun to sing one song to the chords of another. A lot of people have demonstrated this, butthis video shows the concept very well indeed.
    Seconded. Hilarious and truly outstanding.
  • There are a few common chord structures in pop music, and it is often fun to sing one song to the chords of another. A lot of people have demonstrated this, but this video shows the concept very well indeed.
    That is one great piece of fair use work. Here's a high quality version on Youtube.
  • Funniest thing I've seen in quite some time.
    That was pretty funny! How sad is it though that I didn't have to google "Mario Segali" to know why the creator used 'Segali' as the last name?

• I was waiting for it to sprout wings and fly of into space, or turn into a submarine, or shrink to the size of a bacteria and enter someone's body...

Then I read the description:
    This bus is located in the Netherlands.
    Hookers, legal drugs, homosexuals are allowed to marry, doctors may kill you, and now jet powered school buses! Seriously people, why the fuck do only 16 million people live here? One would expect otherwise.
  • Oh god, that image is made so much better by the fact that I had to scroll down from my post onward.
  • Oh god, that image is made so much better by the fact that I had to scroll down from my post onward.
    One of the best deliveries of comedic timing I've ever seen.
  • edited January 2009
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • Hamster On A Piano (Eating Popcorn)

• edited January 2009
    Post edited by Tyashki on
  • Ok, this is my third TotD today, but this shit also be off the hook. Someone made a PLAYABLE Street Fighter on YouTube. You gotta check this shit out, dawgs.
  • edited March 2009
    Ordered the Azumanga Daioh Box Set, Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends Box Set, and the Haruhi Suzumiya Box Set as well. I also got a neat little iPod wall charger, it's really useful.

Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • The team behind the best arcade racing game ever is going to make a new one. I'm starting to save up quarters right now!
  • Dear World:

We, the United States of America, quality supplier of ideals of democracy, would like to apologize for our 2001-2008 interruption in service.

The technical fault that led to this eight-year service outage has been located, and the software responsible was replaced January 20. Early tests of the newly installed program indicate that we are now operating correctly.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the outage. We look forward to resuming full service and hope to improve in years to come.

We thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    Parents sent this to me today; gotta say, best way I've seen to describe the Bush Jr. years.